chapter 27

Jennifer's pov.

"So you excited," I say walking into Harry's room.

"Mmm this feels oddly familiar," he says turning off his phone.

"I can't believe today is Christmas eve," I say jumping into Harry's lap.

"Well Christmas is a thing to be very excited about so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for neeling my balls," Harry says with a grunt.

"Oh sorry," I say getting off his lap.

"So I was thinking that it could be a very cute thing if we got matching pj's like all of us I never did it with my parents so I thought we could do it you know you me your parents," I suggest.

"I don't really know," Harry started before I cut him off.

"To late I already have them want to see," I say with a big smile.

"Fine," he says rubbing his face.

I quickly run to my bedroom and get the pj's.

"Ok close your eyes," I say walking into the room.

"Ok," he says covering his eyes.

"And open," I say showing him the pj's.

"Those are actually not so bad,"he says looking at them.

"I know I have amazing taste in pj's," I say giving him the pj's.

"Ok now try then on chop chop," I say clapping my hands.

"Ok ok," he says changing into them.

"Awww you look so cute baby," I say looking at him.

"Yeah yeah now you put yours on," he says annoyed.

"Ok hold on," I say quickly putting them on.

The pj's.

"So how do I look," I ask doing a spin.

"Hot as fuck," Harry say wrapping his arms around me and kissing me softy.

"Ok that's enough we have to get started on helping your mum make the Christmas dinner," I say.

"Ok let's go," he says as we start to walk downstairs.

"Oh you two look so cute," Maria says.

"Thanks but don't worry I have ones for you to," I say showing them the pj's from behind my back.

"lei scherza bene," Harry's dad said.

"Nope not joking now hurry up and put them on," I said incougeing them.

"Since when did you know Italian," Harry's dad says in shock.

"Harry taught me I understand bits and pieces here and there now hurry up," I say.

They both let out a huff and take them to try on.

After a while they cone downstairs.

"Wow you to look so cute," I repeat Marie's words.

"Yeah sure let's get to cooking shall we," she said wanting to hurry up.

We all go into the kitchen to start on the food for tomorrow.

"Ok all done let's make the gingerbread houses now," I sad excitedly.

We all went to the living room to start on are gingerbread houses which ended up taking longer then planned.

"I think we can all agree my one is the best," I say putting the finishing touches on it.

"Well I think it was unfair since you are amazing at decorating," Harry said.

"Aww thanks," I say.

"Ok I'm getting tired I'm going to go to sleep," I lied.

"Good night baby," Harry said kissing me on the cheek.

I lied I wasn't tired well not in the way that they thought I was I was really missing cora and my parents it had been my first ever Christmas without them and I miss it very much harry and his parents are being very supportive but it still hurts thinking about everything that has happened so far I go up to my room and slowly crawl into my bed and cry myself to sleep something that has now become regular.