chapter 40

Jennifer's pov.

2 days later.

Life has felt like a blur recently.

I haven't really come to terms with what has happened to me.

I feel like I would of been more sad if I new I was pregnant but I didn't.

So I did feel a great loss a hole is in my heart that will never be filled.

But it wasn't the right time I would of hated having to be in prison while pregnant.

"So do you want some water," one of the gards asked me.

I just look at him with blood shot red eyes and shake my head no.

"Ok," he says and continues on driving.

The drive back felt long and Eerie the gards where talking to eachother but it all sounded very distant to me.

One arriving back at the prison I am unchained and ruffly pulled out of the car.

So much for them being nice I thought.

Once getting inside all eyes fell on me which I was unfazed by since its happened so often.

I quickly line up just hopeing to get at least a decent lunch.

But sadly it was the same as always descusting mush.

I sat down at a table alone and played around with the food until I saw that girl who I had slapped across the face 2 days ago and the same bitch who also killed my child.

"Oh you poor thing how do you feel after I kicked your ass the other day," she says sitting in front of me.

I don't reply nor look at her.

"Leave her alone chòle she's new," one of her friends says.

"Shut up Ruby she deserves everything that happened to her," she says standing up and standing next to me.

"You know I'm glad I killed your baby you would of been a shit mother anyways," she whispers into my ear before walking away.

I take a moment to think about what she said how did she even know I was pregnant.

She's probably right I would be a shit mother i don't deserve to have kids I'm a horrible person I deserve to die.

Wait what why am I saying this I'm not a horrible person I mean sure I did some bad stuff like cheating on my boyfriend with his brother but besides that I haven't done anything bad to deserve this all of this pain for what.

Without even thinking I grab my tray and walk up to Chlòe.

"Hey Chlòe," I say just as she turns around I hit her straight in the face with the tray.

She falls to the ground holding her nose I get on top of her and repeatedly throw punches until her face is covered in blood.

She is still on the floor not moving a muscle.

I am then pulled back by a bunch of gards.

"Your going in solitary comfiment," one of the gards says.

I am then dragged to this small room with one tiny windo with bars covering it.

They then throw me into the room and I hit the floor hard.

They then shut the door and walk away.

I then curl up into a ball and cry my heart out.