chapter 44

Jennifer's pov.

"Guess what," amelia says running over to me.

"What," I say taking the cigarette out of my mouth and blowing out a puff of smoke.

"getting released today due to good behaviour," she says with a big smile.

"What really," I say slowly standing up.

"Yes really I thought you would of been more exited," she says with I confused look.

"I am it's just I didn't think you would be leaving so soon I don't know anyone one else here amelia your my only friend here," I say tearing up.

"Hey It's ok I'll vist you as much as I can and you will make new friends your the black devil remember the black devil isn't afraid of anything and she doesn't cry," amelia says wiping the few stran tears that fell.

"I hope you have a very good life once you leave here amelia," I say to her.

"Thanks I hope I get to become a very famous model one day," she says laughing.

"I hope you do to,"I say with the best smile I can muster.

"Thanks jen I'm going to start packing," she says walking off.

I go to sit back down bur then my name gets called on the intercoms to see the warden.

"Hello you wanted to see Me," I say knocking on the door.

"Yes come in," he says.

I walk in and sit down fearing the worst.

"Am I in trouble," I say.

"Mmmm no no of course not you haven't even done anything," he says.

"Then why am I here," I say confused.

"Well some new evidence came and we have had some new developments its a long story anyway you are free," he said quickly.

"What," I say thinking I hurd wrong.

"Your free your being released today,"he said again.

An in that moment my heart burst with emotions I'm free like really free the only thing I can think to do in this moment is cry.

After everything I've been through I'm finally free from everything.

"Thank you thank you," I say standing up and walking out of his office.

I run back to my cell to see amelia still picking.

"Guess what," I say with a big smile.

"What," she says.

"I'm free I'm getting released today," I say jumping up and down.

"What really how you had a life sentence," she says confused.

"I don't know they some how got new information and evidence to prove that I wasn't guilty,"I say breathlessly.

"So we are getting out at the same time," amelia said.

"Guess so," I say.

"Ok well come on start packing,"she tells me.

"Ok," I say as I start to pack.

At some point we where given new clothes to change in to.

Jennifer's outfit above.

"Ok ready to get out of this hell hole," I say.

Amelia Noda here head as we make are way out of the prison.

As we start to walk out I spot the one person who I truly love.

"Harry," I say running up to him.

"Hey baby,"he says hugging me and spinning me around.

Once I get down we fall into a passionate kiss.

"I love you harry," I say looking into his eyes.

"I love you to Jennifer,"he says.

One I let go of him I turn around to see amelia standing there awkwardly.

"Oh harry this is amelia my umm sister," I say.

"Hi nice to meet you," Harry says hugging her.

"You to harry I've hurd lots of things about you," she says.

"Mmm I hope those things were good so are you ready to go my parents are waiting in the car," Harry said.

"Umm sure amelia do you need a ride," I ask.

"No I'm OK I'll see you soon jen,"amelia says walking away.

Me and harry walk towards the car and get in and on the hole ride home we talked about everything that I had missed and most of it was about David.

I was shocked to say the least but part of me felt like I deserve it for what I did to him he was a very nice person to me and I had to go and fuck it up by sleeping with his brother.

I will probably never forgive myself for it.