chapter 14

Jennifer's pov

Beeep beeep beeep.

That's all I here just the constant sound of beeping it doesn't take a genius to figger out where I am especially after what I did.

I Slowly painfully opened my eyes.

I looked around the room and not to my surprise I was in a hospital.

The goal was only to hurt myself I accidentally cut to deep.

I look down at my arms and there are bandages on both of my wrist I look to my right to see.

Harry stareing as me with a stone cold face but his beautiful brown eyes filled with tears.

I now stare at him with the same look my eyes soon also filling with tears.

"Why," he asks his face now filled with a sad look.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to I didn't want to kill myself I promise," I says sobbing.

"I know I know you wouldn't so why did,"he says now crying also.

"Harry somthing bad happened at home I just wanted to feel something I didn't want this," I say hopeing begging he believes.

"What happened at home," he asked.

I just shake my head not wanting to talk about it.

"It's ok you don't have to tell me I'm just happy your alive," he says leaning over and hugging me.

"Can we leave," I ask just wanting to get out and have fresh air.

"Sadly no they need to keep you here over night," he says.

I nod my head understanding and let's out a huff in frustration.

"I want you to move in with us me and my parents," he says after a while of silence.

"What," I says thinking I hurd wrong.

"I want you to live with us please I don't want you in a house like that filled with horrible memories," he says holding my hand gently.

"Are you sure your parents will be ok with it," I ask.

"Yes 100 percent," he says with a smile.

"Well if your parents are OK with it yes I will," I say smiling slightly.

He smiles and gives me a big kiss on the lips.

"Are you hungry do you want some food," he asked.

"Yeah somthing big I'm really hungry,"I say licking my lips.

"Ok BRB," he says running out.

He comes back shortly after with a big tray of food he puts it down in my lap and starts to feed me.

"Mmmm delicious," I say swallowing the bite.