chapter 15

Jennifer's pov

2 days later.

"Do you want me to come in with you," Harry's says as we stand at the front of my house.

Once I decided to move in with harry and his family I told myself that I need to see her one more time just to see if she feels guilty for everyone that she has caused me her own daughter.

Also to get my stuff.

"No I have to do this on my own," I tell him walking in.

I step in and eminently feel uncomfortable being in here I don't here anything so I assumed that she wasn't home until I saw her sitting in the living room with her back to me.

"Mum," I say slowly walking in.

She doesn't look at me but continues to look at the TV.

"Can you please look at me," I say tearing up.

"Mum please," I say raising my voice slightly hyperventilating.

"I know that at the moment I'm the last person you want to see but I am still your daughter I will always be even if you don't feel like I am I'm still your daughter your own flesh and blood I know you see me as I monster someone who you think doesn't deserve to live but I am your family your one and only family since dad left and I know now you don't feel guilty but trust me one day you will and when you do it will be to late," I say wiping my tears and running upstairs to my bedroom a moment feeling oddly familiar.

I quickly pack up all my stuff in my suitcase leaving some things behind that hold bad memories.

I step out shut the door and walk up to harry.

"Did that how you expected," he asks once I walk up to him.

"No I thought she would feel guilty about what she said but she didn't," I say looking down sadly.

"Hey its OK you have me and my family now your not alone," he sag lifting up my chin.

"I know let's go to are home wow that feels wired to say," I say walking.

"Don't worry you will get use to it," he say holding my hand.