chapter 10

Jennifer's pov.

I stand there frozen not moving fearing for thr worst.

"Come on tell us," my dad incurred me.

"It's kinda hard to talk about," I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Well start from the beginning," my mum says with anger.

"I umm was interegated by the police for coras umm murder and they said that I was last seen with her so due to that I was the one and only suspect in her murder and then a couple of days after at school Bella and Britney called me a murder and after that everyone thought that I had killed her but I didn't I swear," I says starting to tear up.

"So let me get this straight you are a suspect for your own best friends murder and we are only just now finding out," my dad says

and I swear I can feel the anger radiating off of him.

"I'm sorry," I say with watery eyes.

"So did you," he asked.

"Did I what," I asked confused.

"KILL HER FOR GOD SACKS," he shouts the loudest I have ever hurd him shout.

"No," I say letting the tears fall.

"I swear I love cora I would never do anything to hurt her I swear," I say now sobbing.

"Yeah well it's not like anyone would believe that," he says sitting down.

"Mum," I say looking at her for comfort.

She just shakes her head and sits down next to him.

"It's been really hurd to deal with this her death the police the bullying I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys sooner but I had other things to worry about I've been going though hell and back and none of you guys have once asked me if I was ok or if I wanted to talk or to even hug me for fuck sake," I say raising my voice slightly.

"DON'T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE TO US YOU MONSTER,"my dad shouts.

After hearing that I can physically here my heart shatter.

For everyone else to think I was a murder was nothing but my own parents is something that I never thought would happen.

I run upstairs and into my bedroom.

I open my secret draw and pull out a pack of cigarette and a lighter.

I use to smoke a lot but stopped all because cora told me not to.

Well cora isn't here and she never will be because she is dead and will be forever.

I put the cigarette into my mouth and light it inhaling the toxic smoke before blowing it out.

After a while I go to bed with my hole body feeling numb.

The next day.

Waking up still feeling numb I decided that after everything that happened last night it wasn't going to stop me from going to school.

I get dressed and start to walk downstairs.

Reaching the bottom I see my mum at the tabel with her hand on her head holding a letter.

"Mum Where's dad," I say walking up to her.

She drops the letter on the tabel and walks away without a word.

I pick up the letter and start reading it.

To Jennifer and my wife I'm sorry things had to end this way but I couldn't take it knowing that my own daughter is capable of murdering her own best friend in cold blood was to much for me to hander so I left I will not be coming back ever I am sadly cutting all ties with the both of you and getting a divorce I never thought I would say that word but here I am just know that I'm only doing this because I can't be associated with someone as evil as Jennifer I hope coras family One day get justice once Jennifer is behind bars or hopefully dead.

Yours sincerely ezra Mathew's.