chapter 23

Jennifer's pov.

"I can feed myself you know," I point out as harry holds the spoon up to my mouth.

"Yeah I know but your arms are still healing," Harry also points out.

I wanted to try to forget about what happened but it was clearly very hard to since my body was now wriddeled with scars.

"Can you just please tell me who did this to you they deserve to be punished," Harry says dropping my spoon.

I just shook my head not wanting to talk about it.

It was to soon I was still healing.

"I'll tell you when I'm ready," I say quietly.

He nods his head understanding.

I continued to eat my breakfast until it was  all gone.

"Do you need anything else," Harry asks standing up.

"No I just want you to cuddle me," I say shyly.

He smiles and climbs into the bed next to me.

"Do you think I look ugly with all there's scares on my body," I ask genuinely.

"No of course not jen I could never find you ugly why would you even ask me a question like that,"he says getting a bit angry.

"When they where doing it to me I just thought that you would not find me attractive if I had scares all over my body," I say looking down at my arms and legs.

"Jennifer you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen you could be the most ugliest girl in the world and I would still find you attractive plus that scare on your face makes you look badass," he says smiling.

"Really," I say wiping my tears.

"Yes it makes you look like you where in a fight with a bare," he say touching my scare softy.

I laughed slightly.

"Thank you your the only person in the world who can make me feel happy after being close to death," I say laughing slightly.

"So are you going to tell me who did this," he asked again.

"Yes umm it was Sarah,lancy,tana," I say letting out a sign of relief.

Harry Nods his head why gripping the sheets of the bed.

"Harry it's ok I'm fine now," I say holding his hand.

"I just feel like I can't protect you not even in school," Harry says running his hands through his hair.

"It's ok things will get better," I say kissing his hand.

"I hope so," he says kissing me.

NEXT DAY HARRY'S POV.

Walking down the hallway towards my parents room knockingon the door loud.

"Si accomodi," he says.

"Jennifer told me who did it to her," I say opening the door.

"chi era," he says standing up.

"Sarah diaz   lancy Cook  tana White," I say nameing all of them.

"Non mi sono mai piaciute quelle ragazze, grazie per avermi detto che avrei parlato con i loro genitori e poi le ho espulse," he say with a descusted face.

"Grazie papà," I say shutting the door.

"So what film do you want to watch," I say walking into the living room.

"How about a Christmas film it's going to be Christmas soon," Jennifer points out.

"Sure which one," I say sitting down next to her getting under the covers.

"Elf," jen says with a smile.

"Elf it is then," I say.

She puts the film on as we snuggle up next to each other secretly hopeing nothing bad happens from now on.