chapter 13

Jennifer's pov

Flashback.

Lieing down on my bed as I quietly paint my nails I here a knock at the door.

"Come in," I say to whomever is at the door.

The door opens and I see cora peack her head out.

I squealed and jumped off the bed.

"So," I say excitedly.

"They said yes," we both scream and hug each other and jump around.

Your probably wondering what we are so happy about we'll cora and her parents where going to Korea for thr holidays to see some friends I asked her she could ask her mum to see if me and my parents could come and they said yes sadly her brother finn would not be joining us since he is away at college.

"This going to be so fun," I say with a big smile.

"Come on ill help you pack," she says.

We start to pack my clothes on once we are done we have one giant suitcase full of clothes.

"Ok are flight is at 6am so you got to wake super urly please don't be late," she says knowing I'm late to most things.

"I won't pinky promise," I say holding up my pinky.

She dose to and we do a pinky promise.

NEXT DAY.

Wakeing up to my really loud alarm sound I quickly turn it off and roll over rubbing my eyes.

I then throw the covers over myself have a shower and brush my teeth I then change into my outfit.

I grab my suitcase and head downstairs almost slipping on the way down.

"Who slow down honey we don't want you breaking your leg before we go to Korea," my dad say.

"I'm fine I didn't fall down," I say calming myself down.

"You got everything because if you did we are not coming back I mean it," my mum says.

"Yep got everything let's go," I say running to the car.

We get in the car and luckily for us the airport was only 15 minutes away from is so it was a short drive there.

We arrive there and I see cora and her parents getting out of the car.

"Cora," I say running up to her.

She turns around and gives me a big hug.

"I'm so excited for today," I says to her.

"Me to and guess what," she says.

"What," I say confused.

"We get to sit next to each other on the plane," she says jumping up and down.