chapter 9

Jennifer's pov.

3 weeks later.

Walking up to Harry's house I knocked on the big door.

"Hey baby," Harry says kissing me.

"You look cute," he says looking at my outfit.

Jennifer's outfit.

"Thanks so why did you call me over here," I say walking inside.

"Follow me," he says walking up the stares towards his room.

We walk inside his room and on the wall is a big blank bored.

"What's this," I say pointing at it.

"This is are murder mystery bored," he says.

"What's that," I ask confused.

"Well basically if we find out information or think of any suspect or anything like that we will right it down and stick it up on the bored," he explained.

"Oh ok I understand but why is my face in the middel of the bored with a big questionmark coveting my face," I ask.

"Oh it's because this all ties back to you not cora I mean think about it killing cora has nothing to do with her she just got unlucky but you this all gose back to you your her best friend the person who did this wanted revenge agents you not cora she is just a puppet in this hole mystery," he says.

"I understand," I say nodding my head.

"So for us to figger everything out we need to start from the beginning so take me back to the day this all happened," he asked.

"Ok but it's a long story," I warn him.

Jennifer tells him everything.

"So that's  everything up until now," I say.

"Ok that's a lot of information let's put it all on the bored," he says writing stiff down on a sticky note and putting it on the bored.

Copel of minutes later.

"Wow that's a lot," I say looking at the once black bored.

What the bored could look like.

"So let's start thinking about suspect besides you of course," Harry says.

"How about Daniel," harry says.

"Coras boyfriend Daniel," I  said confused.

"Why," I ask.

"I mean think about it when someone dies the first person they would suspect is the lover but having you there gets all the heat off of him he wouldn't even be though of as a suspect," he tells me.

"True but why me I haven't done anything to him," I say.

"Well we will have to integrate him,"Harry says picking up a picture of him and putting it on the bored.

"Where did you get that picture of him," I ask him confused.

"From my dad's office he has a picture of everyone from school just so he know who everyone is," he explained.

"Ok I understand so how  will we even  integrate him he doesn't go to are school anymore," I ask.

"My dad also has everyones address,"hes said.

"Why," I asked him.

"Just incase he needed to do a home visit or something like that," he tells me.

Just then I got a text from my mum saying to come home eminently.

"Umm I have to go see you at school tomorrow," I say kissing him and running out.

I rush home as fast as I can.

I open the door and see my parents standing there with the most descusted look on there faces.

"Is something wrong," I say innocently.

"You have a lot of explaining to do Jennifer," my dad shout angerly.

"What happened," I say even more confused.

"Can you please explain to me why a hole police team just came to are house with a search warrant saying then need to search the house for anything that is suspicious in coras murder and why the police think you killed her," my mum says venom dripping of her tongue.

SHIT I think in my head.