chapter 11

Jennifer's pov

TW SENSITIVE CONTENT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

"Mum what is," I  say putting the letter back on the table.

"Are you fucking stupid," she says storming over to me.

"No," I say still confused.

"He left he left us just because you are fucked up in the head and killed your own best friend he was you right you are a monster,"she say looking at me in descust.

"I all ready told you mum I didn't kill her," I say tearing up.

"Then who did it huh tell me," she say mockingly.

"I don't know but it wasn't me I swear I would never do anything to hurt cora," I say trying to reason with her.

"Now I know you are lieing you probably killed her out of jealously," she says crossing her arms.

"No I would never I was never even jealous of her," I say.

"Yes you did you stupid slut," she shouts looking at me sickened.

"Mum what are you even say," I say tears streaming down my face with no emotion.

"You know I wished it you that was murdered instead of cora," she says looking at Me with no emotion.

My body freezers did she realy mean it she couldn't have she is just saying out of anger right.

"You don't mean that,"I say shaking my head slowly.

"I do I really fucking do," she say her eyes filled with anger.

"Ok ik sorry im not a person anymore I'm a problem," I say nodding my head.

I drop my bag and slowly walk upstairs to my room.

I open my other secret draw and get out my exacto knife.

I use to cut myself because of how stressful I felt at school but stopped since again cora told me to.

But she is dead and forever will be and its all my fault like alway it leads back to me.

I take of all my school uniform to be left in my underwear.

I go to my bathroom and lock the door I turn on my shower to the hottest setting and lie on the floor.

I felt the hot scorching water over my skin but I also didn't i don't feel anything I haven't really felt any true emotion in a very long time.

I don't think I ever will.

I grab the knife and slowly bring it to my wrists.

With one quick swipe I see the blood pool out of my wrist but I still feel nothing.

I continued to do the other wrist and again one quick swipe nothing again.

I feel nothing I see blood and its a lot my skin is red and peeling off but  nothing I still feel nothing.

I wonder if I will ever feel again.

I lie down back down on the floor and look to see my blood swirling around in the drain.

Slowly my eyes go sight but still nothing.

HARRY'S POV.

It's been a hole day at school and I still have not seen Jennifer I don't remember the last time she skiped a day of school I should go check on her I drop my stuff off at home and head to her house.

I walk up the steps and knock on the door.

I lady smokeing a cigarette opened the door.

"What do want,"she says blowing out a puff of smoke.

"Umm I'm here to see Jennifer is she home," I say.

"Who are you," she says taking another puff.

"I'm her boyfriend,"I say confused has she not talked about me to her parents.

"Oh the whore has a boyfriend I see she's upstairs probably crying," she say opening the door wider for me.

Did she just call Jennifer a whore I decided to ignore it only careing about Jennifer.

I go upstairs to her bedroom I open the door her rooms empty I look and see her school uniform on the ground.

I here the shower running I go to open the door it's locked.

"Hey Jennifer it's me harry I just came to check up on you didn't come to school today I was worried," I say knocking on the door.

Nothing complet silent.

"Jennifer," I say knocking louder this time.

Still nothing I decided that the best option was to knock the door down.

I ram my shoulder into the door and after the 3rd time it finally opened.

I look to see the shower all foggy and a small figure lieing on the ground.

I rush to open the door and when I do I see my worst fear my littel girl lieing in a pool of her own blood.

I grab her only to pull away at the first touch her skin is on fire its red and peeling off I turn off the shower as quickly as possible I pick her up to see blood gushing out of both her wrist.

"Jennifer baby please wake up," I say shaking her.

Nothing.

Still.

"Jennifer please don't go I love you," I say letting the tears fall.

"Jennifer please i love you don't go please, " I say shaking.

I run out of the house without even thinking only her on my mind.