17. HE KILLED HIMSELF

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: HE KILLED HIMSELF

---

The next morning, Five slowly opened his eyes. His eyes moved around, to see where he was and he could recognize that he was back in his room.

He turned his head to the left to see Emma with her head on the bed while she was holding his hand.

"Have you being here all night?" he asked as he squeezed her hand a little bit which cause Emma to lift her head and she breath out in relief when she saw him looking at her.

"You awake. Thank God" she said as she sat down by the edge of the bed before she hugged him "Ouch, be careful, I just got stitches" he said and she pulled away before she him a punch in the chest "Ouch. What was that for?" he asked.

"That was for not telling me. Don't ever do that to me again" she said "Sorry. But I'm fine, I don't know why you were worried" he said "Oh, yeah, you were perfectly fine, considering you passed out and had to be carried by Diego and Allison" she said sarcastically.

"Why didn't you tell me?" she asked "I didn't wanted to worry you" he said "I thought for a moment that you were gonna leave me" she said "You can't get rid of me that easily. Beside you know that I would never leave you" he said as he lifted his left hand before putting it on the top of her left hand.

"How are you?" he asked "Fine, I was just stress, scared and worried about you" she said "I'm so sorry, I never meant to scare you" he said "Just promise me, that you will tell me next time" she said "I promise" he said "Good, cause if you hide something like that from me again, I will punch you" she said and he chuckled.

"How is little Ben?" Five asked as he put his hand on her tiny baby bump. "He's fine, I just think he was worried about his daddy too" she said and he smiled.

Emma then leaned closer to him before pressing her lips against his.

He smiled as he lifted his left hand to her right cheek while he sunk deeper into the kiss.

But then they heard Klaus ringing the bell just outside the hallway "Wakey, wakey!" Klaus called out "Eggs and bakey!" he said in a singing voice as he kept ringing the bell.

"You know, there are rare moments where I want to punch him across the face or throw something at him" Emma said as she pulled away and Five chuckled.

"Well, you stay in bed. I will get you something" Emma said before getting up "What if I don't want to stay in bed" he said "Then I wall tied you to the bed" she said "You are pregnant, shouldn't I be the one moving around" he said "I can handle it, now stay in bed. I will be right back" she said before leaving the room.

---

Luther was sitting by the table in the kitchen when you entered.

Luther had a hood over his head and he looked embarrassed as he was sitting with huge hangover as Klaus was pouring coffee up the in the mugs while having a big smile on his faces.