11. LIBRARY

CHAPTER ELEVEN: LIBRARY

---

The couple arrived at a public library to think about what to do now. It was that library that was still standing in the apocalypse and it was also the place that Emma and Five lived in the apocalypse most of the time. It became their home.

Five had a bottle of whiskey with him and Emma was holding  and Delores before they walked up to a higher floor of the library before they walked over in a corner and they started doing some research.

Emma and Five then started writing some equations on the wall with a black marker.

After a minute, Five opened the bottle before taking a sip "Are you sure it's a good idea. Remember, you're in your teen body, so you will get drunk quicker" she said but he didn't answer as he took another sip of the bottle.

"Can I have?" she asked "Alcohol is not good for the baby" he said "Actually I am allow to drink a bit" Emma said "Yeah, but I don't want you to drink alcohol" he said "Give me it, or I'm gonna freeze you" she said "Fine. But only one sip" he said before he handed her the bottle and she took a sip before she handed it back to him and he took another sip of the bottle every minute or so.

---

After some time, Five have almost drink the whole bottles of whiskey and he was so drunk that he couldn't continue to write equations.

"Five, come on, help me with this" Emma said "The list is gone, I have nothing left" Five said "You have me, dumbass, and the baby" she said "Yeah, I have you two and I'm glad I have you two. I don't know what I will do if I lost you both" he said "You are not going to lose us, silly" she said before she moved to sit next to him.

Five turned his head to look at Emma "Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked "Cause you are so beautiful" he said making her blush as their eyes meet.

"Stop looking at me like that, last time that happen. That happen" Emma said as she pointed on her tiny baby bump.

Five brought his finger up and rubbed her jaw line then draw circles on her cheek "You are also beautiful, I love those warm soft green eyes, I love your dark brown hair that sometimes look black and I love your smile" she said "That smile is only there when I'm with you" he said and she smiled.

"I'm madly in love with you Emma Hargreeves" he said "And I'm madly in love with you Five Hargreeves" she said.

"I don't know what I will do, if I ever lost you and the baby" he said "You are not gonna lose us. We will always be with you" Emma said.

"As long as you are alive, I will never stop fighting or lose hope or give up. I will keep going as long as you are here with me. For you are my home" he said "And I will never stop fighting or lose hope for as long as you live, because you are my home, too" Emma said.