28. HAIR SALON

CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT: HAIR SALON

---

"Okay, I'm out" Luther said with a sigh as he got up from the chair "What did you just say?" Emma asked "Did you even hear us, Luther?" Five asked Luther as he turned to him while Luther walked towards the stairs.

"Yeah. Yeah, I did" Luther said as he stopped "I heard a 48-year-old man and woman who still wants their daddy to come and fix everything. Well, you can count me out. It's time we all grew the hell up" he said  "Speak for yourself, big boy, did you forget what a daddy's-big-baby you were back in 2019. Beside you are the one to talk. The adult man who was clinging to dad for years, follow his orders and him like a little puppy, being a real daddy's boy" Emma said as she was looking at Luther.

"You can't go like you don't care about saving the world" she said "Watch me" Luther said "I'm so tired of you being so ungrateful, you don't appreciate everything Five and I has done for you, for all of you guys. We was stuck in the apocalypse for Thirty-three years. We have risked everything to get back to you, to save you. If we hasn't travel back, you would all have being dead, so I think you guys should listen to us and follow our plan, cause we know what we are talking about" Emma said "Well, you can count me out. It's time we grew the hell up" Luther said "You are the last of us who grew up" Emma said as Luther walked towards the stairs "Luther" Vanya said "Come back" Emma said "Where you going?" Klaus asked as Diego got up and walked after Luther "Save it, Diego" Luther said as he was walking down the stairs.

Five then blinked in front of Luther, stopping him from walking down the stairs causing Luther to let out a sigh "No one leave until we figure this out" Five said.

Luther sighed and Emma's eyes widened when Luther grabbed Five and threw him over the railing "LUTHER WHAT THE HELL" Emma shouted as Five blinked in the air before he could hit the floor.

Five appeared in the alleyway just outside the building "Jeez..." he said as he stumble forwards while he grunted as he hit the wall.

He exhaled sharply before he took a few steps away from the wall, looking at the building "When did the monkey learn how to fight dirty?" he asked.

Then the sound of a rock clattered was heard up on the roof next to him and he looked up, to see Lila looking down at him.

"Son of a bitch" he said and she sent him a smile before she ran down from the roof.

Five watched as Lila ran past the alley while looking at him. Five looked at the building before he ran after Lila.

---

"You really are a fucking asshole Luther" Emma said and Luther let out scoff as he left with Diego behind him.

"You know, I could really go for some tacos right now. Allison? Tacos?" Klaus asked "Shouldn't we wait?" Allison asked "You know those guys. I mean, it could take forever for them to bro it out. Vanya, Emma, tacos?" Klaus asked "Is there any way that tacos are gonna cause the end of the world?" Vanya asked "I mean, there's only one way to find out, right?" Klaus said and snaps his fingers "Sure is" Allison said and Klaus looked at Emma "What about you little sis? Tacos?" he asked "Maybe I should go check on Five" Emma said "He will be fine, come on" Klaus said and Emma took a deep breath "A little time wouldn't hurt" she said "Yeah. Let's go" Klaus said while Allison and Vanya let out a giggle as the four left the building.