8. 'MI HERMANO! MI HERMANA!'

CHAPTER EIGHT: MI HERMANO! MI HERMANA!

---

Five was awake and he was laying on the side and with his head rested on his left hand as he was was running his finger around on Emma's belly who was laying on her side so her face was facing him.

Then she opened her eyes "Good morning" he said and she looked at him "Good morning" she said "You know that you look absolutely adorable when you are asleep?" he asked "I know and so do you" she said and he smiled as he just stared at her.

But then she notice a red spot on his shirt sleeve "What is that?" she asked "What?" he asked as he sat up "You're bleeding" she said as she pointed on his arm "It's nothing" he said "You were shot" she said and Five looked at his arm "Why didn't you tell me or treated it" she said as she got up before grabbing the first aid kit that Five used last night.

"I was tired after I stitching you up and I figure out that my cut could wait" he said "You need to also start taking care of yourself, Five. It wouldn't hurt" she said "I'm fine" he said "You are lucky you didn't bleed out" she said "You were lucky too that you didn't bleed out either" he said.

"Hon, I want our son to have a dad when he arrives, and I don't want to lose you, I can't lose you. So promise me you will take better care of yourself. You don't always have to put yourself last. It's okay to worry and take care of yourself once in a while" Emma said as she sat down on a chair in front of him "Promise me you won't always put yourself last, especially not in the condition you are in now" he said as he took a quick glance on her belly "I just can't risk you getting hurt, especially while you're pregnant, so promise me" he said.

"I promise" she said "Then I promise too" he said and the two smiled to each other.

"Okay. Off with your shirt" she said and he took off his shirt before she began to clean his cut.

Five let out a softly grunts as she was stitching up the wound on his arm.

She then grabbed a child band-aid from a box labeled Billy and The Choo-Choo before placing it over his wound carefully "Thank you Love" he said "Anytime Hon" she said as he grabbed a clean button shirt before he grabbed another clean umbrella suit.

"Do you need some clothes?" he asked "No" Emma said before she grabbed a shirt that she have gotten from Allison "Allison told me that I could borrow some of hers" she said before she took off her old shit and throw it on the floor.

She looked herself in the mirror to spot her baby bump. You could clearly see it when she was not wearing a shirt.

Emma put her hands on her 13 weeks pregnant belly.

"Is there something wrong?" Five asked a little worried as he looked at her "Can you see me?" she asked "I see you everyday all the time" he replied with a smile "Not like that. I mean can you see that I'm---" she said "Well I can" he said and she looked at him "But it's only because I know you and because I know that you are carrying a child and then I don't think I can not unseen it" he said "But if you didn't know?" you asked "Well, no. Not yet, only if you are really focus and when you are not wearing a shirt" he said "That's why I cover it up" she said before she looked at her baby bump again.