Torn (pt 2/6)

The sweet smell of vanilla and cinnamon pulls me from a deep sleep. That smells amazing.

"Draco, where are you? Please come home," Jade says.

My eyes snap open at the sound of her voice, but that wasn't her smell. Haven's body is pressed against mine. It's her that smells so sweet. She's moved to my side of the bed in her sleep. Her head rests on my arm as if we aren't strangers. I feel her light breathing fan across my skin and take a deep breath.

I find myself wanting to touch her. To run my fingers through her hair that tickles my face and pull on the long strands. Her ass is pressed against me encouraging my morning hard on. I'm struggling to believe this was an accident. Normally I would just go to the bathroom and take care of it myself, but if I move it'll probably wake her. 

Why do I even care? I begin to slowly pull my arm out from under her, but she grips my wrist. My eyes grow wide as I realize she's awake and feeling my dick pressed against her. It's not that I'm worried about my ability to perform. I just didn't want to do some creepy shit to her in her sleep that I didn't know she wanted. At this point though, I'm pretty sure this is exactly what she wants.

"Associating with Muggles-" my fathers words play through my mind.

The anxiety I feel about going against his opinion annoys me. It's not supposed to be just his opinion. It's supposed to be mine as well.

"Draco," she whispers, derailing my train of thought.

"Haven."

If I'm going to start paving my own path this seems like a fine way to start. Haven moves slightly, rubbing her ass against me. I grip her hip and encourage her to continue. Her nails bury into my skin as she grips my wrist.

"You always want to fuck guys that are mean to you?" I ask.

"No, just you."

I pull away from her and stand. Slowly pulling the blankets away, I see that she's in nothing but my shirt and underwear.

"Come here," I say.

Haven crawls across the bed and sits in front of me.  I wrap a hand around her throat and lean down to face her.

"I'm not gentle. Is that something you can take?"

She nods, eyes alive with excitement. My pants and briefs fall to my ankles. This is the last thing I expected from her. Her hands shake as she unbuttons my shirt and I can't help but smirk. She's nervous. As my shirt falls from her shoulders she doesn't look away from me, though. I'm going to give her exactly what she's asking for.

Grabbing her ankles, I flip her to her stomach. She gasps as I waste no time in pulling her underwear down and tossing them. The curves of her body are exquisite. As my hands rub her legs she begins to shudder. Reaching under her, I grab her thighs and pull her up until her ass is in the air.

"How long were you laying there, body pressed against mine thinking about this moment?" I ask.

"A while," she says, voice muffled by the mattress.

A soft moan leaves her mouth as I press against her. Gripping her hair, I lift her head.

"Were you having some dreams about me, darling?" I ask.

"Yes, I was."

"Oh, I see. You were grinding against me like a little slut trying to get yourself off. Is that what you are? A little slut?"