Let's Be Honest (4/5)

~ Flashback Continued ~

"That's one hell of a secret," I say, fingers aching to touch her.

Y/n nods and her breathing picks up as she struggles to stay calm. The blood in my veins is boiling. This perfect girl is sitting right in front of me practically begging to be taken. Her eyes meet mine again and I watch as they trail down my body. I do nothing to hide my very obvious erection.

Leaning down, I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Are you wet for me right now, y/n?" I ask in a low voice.

I'm physically unable to stop from feeding into this. She did this to herself. A part of me is screaming in my mind to walk away, but there's a bigger part forcing me to stay.

"Yes," y/n says.

A shiver runs through me as my mind takes me to forbidden places.  My feet stay planted on the ground as I stare down at her hungrily. Picturing the most unholy image of my face between those perfect thighs. There's so many damning things I want to do with this girl.

I never expected these thoughts could become a reality, yet here we are.

"Should I take care of it for you, princess? Or would you prefer I leave and ignore how badly we both want this?"

"Don't go. Don't ignore it, please. I need you to take care of it."

Once she says such a thing I can't stop myself. Her voice is as soft as silk and I'm dying to know if she tastes as sweet as she looks. Two of my fingers rest under y/n's chin, tipping her head back. There's so much lust behind those gorgeous eyes. A craving that I'm desperate to indulge in.

Any remaining doubt leaves my mind as y/n grips my tie, tugging me closer.

"Don't run from this," she whispers, pulling me in like a damn siren.

Her lips press against mine with a softness I'm not familiar with, sending a shock down my spine. I close my eyes and give in like the weak man that I know am. Y/n kisses so gently it feels like a dream. Time slows as I'm pulled into dark depths with her. Lips smooth like honey; she is as sweet as I imagined. My tongue slips past her lips allowing me to deepen our kiss.

We're both claimed by this moment. The tension between us has always been a fire burning through a rope on both ends. We were bound to meet here eventually.

Y/n stands and moves with me. Our kiss never breaks as we walk through the door of my office. The desperation radiates through every bite, every heavenly moan that she leaves in my mouth.

"Fuck, y/n. You have no idea how many times I've thought of this," I murmur as I guide her to the couch.

"Sounds like we should both be pleasantly surprised by our similarities because my mind has been in the same place," she says breathlessly.

She straddles my lap and it is a damn beautiful sight to see her like this. Starving for me. Needing me. Y/n grinds against my dick that's straining to be free of my trousers. My head tips back, resting against the couch as a quiet groan leaves my throat. Her fingers move up my chest and make quick work of removing my tie. Every nerve in my body is alive as I grip her bare thighs. Feeling her against me like this is a breath of fresh air to deprived lungs.

"Right now you're mine," I say, trailing kisses across her jaw.

"All yours," y/n says.

The buttons of my shirt come undone one by one as her hands move frantically.

"What's the rush, princess? We can slow this down if you'd like," I say, mostly just to tease her.

"I don't want it slowly," she says, her eyes full of need.