Let's Be Honest (1/5) [Prof. x Student y/n, Dual POV]

{Y/n is 18+ and this is fiction.}

My thighs clinch together as I begin to feel the low pulse between them. It feels like the room just got so much hotter as the little toy starts to vibrate silently. No one can hear it, but damn can I feel it.

Professor Malfoy begins to walk around the class room, hands in the pockets of his trousers. The whole class is silent as he continues his lecture. Malfoy is the type of professor you don't disrespect by talking out of turn. Unless you wish to find yourself roaming the Forbidden Forest in the middle of the night serving detention. Or in my case, finding myself bent over his desk. Which is something I never have any complaints about.

His eyes find mine and I catch a flash of mischief in them despite his serious demeanor.

I hold my breath as he turns it up. Trying my best not to squirm in my seat as the toy vibrates at a slightly faster speed. My hands are clenched into fists in my lap, knuckles turning white.

He gives me time to adjust to this new speed as he continues to talk about our upcoming potions assignment. I don't know how he expects me to focus. In my mind, I'm seeing myself under him. My skirt bunched up around my hips as his hands rip my pantyhose. I can practically already feel him -

"Y/n, I asked you a question," Professor Malfoy says in his stern tone.

My eyes dart to his and I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks. Heads turn, all eyes on me as he calls me out.

"I.. I um," I stutter, I don't know what the hell he just said. "Could you repeat the question, professor?"

He takes his time walking closer to my seat and I have to force myself to swallow the saliva pooling in my mouth. As Professor Malfoy comes to stand over me, all I can picture is his fingers stroking my jaw. Making a slow decent to circle around my throat. I suck my bottom lip between my teeth and bite down to stop myself from drooling.

"Maybe I wouldn't have to repeat myself if you would pay attention," he says.

I see the slight movement of his hand as the toy in my underwear increases another level of speed. My body tenses suddenly. Jerking from the faster pulses that are assaulting me.

"I'm sorry," I murmur, no other words coming to mind that would be appropriate to say out loud.

"What? You'll have to speak up. I can't hear you when you mumble like that."

"I said I'm sorry."

"Right, you're sorry. Well y/n, being sorry isn't going to get you a passing grade, will it?" he asks, tone as sharp as a blade.

His eyes pierce into my own; sending a shiver down my spine from his icy glare. My stomach tightens as I see his hand moving slightly again in the pocket of his trousers. Most likely playing with the tiny remote as he debates on ruining me right here in front of the whole damn class.

"No, it won't," I say.

"At least you're capable of answering that."

When he increases the speed again I inhale a sharp breath through my nose. Eyes growing wide as I stare up at him, silently pleading for him to chill the fuck out. I'm doing my best to keep from embarrassing myself any further right now.

"I'll ask you again, but I expect to not have to repeat myself a second time this class period," Malfoy says, the slightest smirk on his lips. "Can you tell me the name of a potion that would cause the drinker to speak nonsense?"

"Babbling Beverage," I say quickly.

"Correct. And have you had any of that today? Because that is exactly what your mumbling speech and distracted demeanor are leading me to believe."