Torn (pt 6/6)

~~ Two Month Later ~~
"That's it, you're getting the hang of it," I say.

Snatching my wand out of the snow, I point it toward her again.

"Expelliarmus!" she says.

She's doing so well. After our lesson I pull her into my arms. She melts into me, head resting against my chest as the snow cascades around us.

"Fantastic job, darling," I say.

"Let's go back in now. It's freezing."

"Alright," I say, grabbing her hand.

It took awhile, but she eventually accepted Alaska as a destination. Mostly because I agreed to go to New York if she said yes. Although I can't figure out what's so exciting about a giant lady, I'll go for her.

"What do you want for dinner?" she asks.

"You."

She squeals as I grab her thighs and lift her onto the counter top. I kiss her neck and she pulls me closer. Fingers gripping the collar of my shirt. It's almost impossible to stop myself from craving Haven. Everything about her drives me mad. The feeling of her soft lips against mine sends an electric shock through my body. Her fingers tangle in my hair as I bite her bottom lip.

My favorite thing about Haven is how her kisses turn so animalistic. Kissing me as if it will be our last. Or the look she gives me when I make her beg. Maybe I have a lot of favorite things regarding her. Her soft skin, her smell, the way her laugh sounds. The feelings she makes me experience.

"Mm, you'll regret that," I say, as her teeth graze my neck.

I run a hand up her thigh, gripping her hip and pulling her closer. She quietly whines as my dick presses against her. Definitely adding that sound to my list of favorite things.

"Don't tease me," she says, hand sliding down my body.

"I'll tease you if I please," I say, gripping her hair. "Now that you've said that, I might have to tease you until you're soaked and begging for it. How does that sound?"

"Horrible."

I laugh, leaning down to claim her mouth with mine. She grinds against me as I kiss her. Fists gripping my shirt as she moans into my mouth.

"Are you going to get on your knees for me like a good little slut?" I ask.

"How about you get on yours," she says, smirking.

Pulling her down, I trap her body against the counter. She gasps as I spread her thighs with my own.

"Oh, you're going to be a brat today?"

"Are you going-"

As my fingers wrap around her throat she clinches her thighs. For someone so damn needy she loves playing the long game. She slides down the counter and rests on her knees in front of me. I begin unbuckling my belt, but before I'm done she crawls around me and runs.

I watch her slide on the hardwood as she rounds the corner. She's absolutely horrible at hiding and I don't know why she keeps trying. I'll never stop chasing her, though. Stalking after her, I smirk when I hear muffled giggles.

She yelps and shrinks against the wall as I rip open the closet door. I reach in to grab her but she tries to duck under my arms. My pretty girl isn't fast enough, though.

"Too slow," I say, tossing her onto the bed. "You make it too easy to catch you."

Haven has already taken off her shirt. She sits up onto her elbows and I can see the mischief in her eyes.