Torn (pt 4/6)

⚠️ TW: S/A, r*pe

"Is the blindfold really necessary, Jade? I've lived here for years, I think I know where the fuck we are."

The sting from the ropes around my wrists keeps me grounded. I want nothing more than to strangle her. Fuck magic, I want to watch the life slowly leave her eyes.

"I know, but I didn't want you to see my surprise until I was ready," Jade says.

Her voice makes me grind my teeth. Maybe I should be thankful for the blindfold. Not seeing her face is a gift.

"What surprise?"

"I can't tell you, silly. That would ruin the whole thing!"

Jade's wand digs into my spine as she pushes me forward. Walking up the stairs is a challenge, but once we're on the second floor she leads me toward the bedroom. My stomach churns as I try to imagine what she has planned.

"Here we are," she says.

I can practically hear the vile smile on her face. Jade shoves me onto a chair and the ropes tie me down. I'm going to kill her. They don't want me to get a divorce, fine. I'll be a damn widow. The sound of my fathers footsteps makes me clinch my eyes closed behind the fabric.

The tip of his cane slams into my chest and I grunt from the pain that courses through me.

"Remove the blind fold, Jade," he says.

She does as he says and my eyes struggle to adjust to the light.

"Is this what you wanted, Draco? If you're going to act like a fool you'll be treated like one," he says, smacking my knee with his cane.

Blood washes over my tastebuds as I bite my lip. My knee is radiating with pain and I fight to hold my tongue. Talking only makes it worse. Jade's brow creases as she watches me, a pout forming on her lips. The sound of whimpering echos across the room and I strain my neck to see past my father and soon to be dead wife.

"Oh yes, I'm so excited," Jade says, prancing away.

My breathing quickens as she drags Haven to the center of the room. Her mouth is taped, but her eyes are screaming. They're wide with fear as sweat drips down her brow.

"I told you she had nothing to do with any of this," I say, panting as the ropes tighten across my chest.

"You brought her into this," Lucius says.

His hand connects with my cheek, causing my head to whip to the side.

"Please just bring her back. Erase her memory of this and let her go back home," I plead.

Haven's cheeks are soaked from tears. I don't even know how she's breathing with the snot and blood running down her chin. She sits crumpled on the floor by Jade's feet. Jade shoves her backward and digs her wand into the flesh of her cheek.

"Stop! Just fucking stop! I'll do whatever you want, just let her go."

Muffled cries push past the duct tape. My throat feels tight as my lungs struggle to take in enough air.

"You left me to be with this pathetic Muggle!" Jade screeches.

"I'm sorry, Jade. Can you forgive me?"

The words taste like battery acid on my tongue.

"Of course I forgive you, Draco. Everything will be fine soon," she says, taking a deep breath. "As soon as this bitch is gone we can go back to our life together."

Jade lifts her wand, I see the curse forming on her lips before she pronounces a single syllable.

"Stop! She's not a Muggle, if you kill her it wouldn't end well for you, Jade."