Chapter 1~ Fresh start

Emily's POV

It was a new year and a good year to start fresh and forget about the mistakes and to start new memories.

Today was the 12th of April and that means that it's the middle of second semester and I knew that today was going to be a bad day because girls like me don't go well with the awkward stares and the weird convos with people I don't even know. Today was going to be a wreck, hope I can make the best out of it.

I was woken up by the sound of my alarm and it was only 6:30 and school didn't start till 7:45 so I had time to lay in my bed and scroll through Twitter for 10 minutes.
"Emily!" My mom yelled hoping that I was awake.

"Yeah?" I asked hoping that she was in a good mood.

"I was just wondering,what do you want for breakfast?" She said calmly.

"Waffles she be fine... Got to go, got to go and get ready." I said saying with a lot of sarcasticness.

I went and got ready took a shower, dried my hair, did a little bit of makeup (which only means mascara) and got dressed. I decided to wear grey leggings with a pink crop top and black vans since it was only April. I went downstairs to grab an apple for snack and then grabbed my bag and started to head out. I take the bus so I have to be at the bus stop no later than 7:20 and it was only 7:10 so I was making good timing. When the bus rolled up I went inside and of course I sat by myself because where I lived nobody barley lived that far away from the school. After we made a couple more stops we went to the bus parking lot and got up trying not to draw attention to myself. And then I knew that today was going to be hell.