Chapter 16

Hayes POV

I just left Em's house. I know that she won't do it again. If she does I will go fucking crazy! I just got home. Trying to act like nothing is wrong. But of course right when I walk in the door. There it is. The hug of my big brother, Nash. He knew that I was upset and can tell that I have been crying.

"Bro what happened you ok? You have been crying haven't you?" He asked me.

"No I'm not ok. And yes I have a lot actually." I said trying not to cry again finally when I just stopped.

"Dude! What happened over there?!" He asked knowing that I was gonna tell him.

"Promise not to tell mom?" I asked making sure that I can tell him without ratting Em out to her parents or anything.

"Promise. Now just please tell me!" He agreed.

"Ok. I found Em in her bath tub on the floor with her wrist slit. She is ok now she just was really wear and was glad that I was there and thank god that I was or who knows what would have happened." I said watching his jaw drop.

" WOW! OMG! SHE OK?" He asked freaking out.

"Yes she is ok now I just have to go back and check on her in an hour." Pi said.

"Damn bro you ok?" He asked me.

"No. I have been crying for the past 24 hours." I said heading toward my room.

"Ok.im sorry bro!" He said knowing that I just really wanted to be by myself.

I nodded my head and closed my door and went to lay down until I go back over again.

Emily's POV

When Hayes left, I decided to text Charlotte cause I feel like I haven't talked to her in forever.

C=Charlotte
E= Emily

E-hey babe😍
C-hey babe where have you been?! I feel like a ghost😑
E-sorry been caught up in family😒
C- yea how's that going?
E- horrible! They are fighting more than ever now! I don't know how much longer they can take of each other
C- yea I'm so sorry boo! Anything I can do?
E- girls day on sat?
C- we can make that happen😘
E- ok just not divorce talk just I need my girl🤗
C- so do I! Can't wait to see you till then!love you boo😍
E-love you 2 boo😘💋❤️
C-💋❤️😍😘😏

It was only Thursday. Man! It has already been a week since school started back up. You know how when people say that school should be worse then home? Well it's the opposite for me. I haven't been talking about school cause nothing has really happens. Oh except for one thing! HANNAH MOVED! YES I CAN FINALLY HAVE HAYES ALL TO MYSELF! (Sorry had to brag there very happy to have her gone,Hayes is the same way.)

My parents still haven't said anything about the divorce or anything to me. Yeah I mean there has been layers here and stuff to talk about it, that's why I mostly stay up in my room. When my parents are gone, I mostly watch YouTube downstairs (mostly Kian & Jc, Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier and of course Hayes Grier). Hayes thinks that I watch him on purpose but I don't! Even thou he hasn't uploaded for a couple of months(I have the real one). I decided to text Hayes go see if he is up to anything and to see if wanted to come over and hang out.

H=Hayes
E=Emily

E- hey babe you busy?
H- no why?
E- wanna come over? Movie? Pizza?
H- ok. Be there in 5.
E-k.💋
H-❤️

When I got done texting Hayes I had to go and order the pizza. Of course I ordered what Hayes and I always get which is pepperoni, sausage, onions, and green peppers. We both hate mushrooms and pickles(yuck)! I ordered from Papa Johns cause that is the best pizza place that I know of. When I got off the phone, I heard the doorbell. Of course it was Hayes.

"Hey babe" he hugged me and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey handsome" I said kissing him back in his cheek.

"Ok. What are the movie choices?" He asked me while I got him a soda and me a water.

"Um... Expelled(😂), Frozen, Dirty Dancing, Grease, or Hercules" I said while I was getting my Hayes blanket(yes I am snuggling with my Hayes blanket and my Hayes, he laughs every time that I bring it down).

"Um lets go Frozen"he said while winking at me.

"Why that movie you remember?" I asked him laughing.

"Yes of course how could I forget!? Out first kiss ah I will never forget that." He said getting up from the couch and coming up behind me and grabbing my waist.

"Awe baby! You remember!" I said as my voice goes high pitch. He went to the bathroom.

So I decided to sit up on the counter till he came back. Of course he came and put my legs wrap around him(like all guys do which was cute). We just kept in that position until the doorbell rang and I knew that it was the pizza. I grabbed some money out of my wallet and opened the door. I opened the door and no fricken way this is happening to me! I opened the door to see the one and only Cameron Dallas as a pizza guy(he is 16 in this not 21).At first I thought that I was dreaming and then I asked Hayes to come here.

"Did you just say Hayes?" Cameron said waiting for him to come to the door.

"Yea." I said as Hayes came to the door and he had such a big smile on his face.

"Hey man! What's up? Haven't seen you in awhile! How have you been?" He said to Cam standing in the doorway.

"Hey nothing and I'm good how are you?" Cam said switching me the pizza for the money.

"Good and I'm great! I see that you have met Em." He said waiting for me to come back to the door.

"Yea she is super pretty and nice. Who is she?" Cam said being mosey as usual.

"Emily is my girlfriend" I heard him say to Cameron.

"Oh oh cool cool. You guys make a really cute couple." I heard Cam say.

Once I heard Cam say "cute" then I put the pizza down on the counter and then came to the door.

"You are a really lucky guy Hayes." Cam said to Hayes while trying not to look at me as I am walking.

"Awe! Thanks man! We are happy!" Hayes said as he put his hand in my waist.

"Good I'm glad!" Cam said trying to not look at me.

"Ok. Well l. It was nice catching up Cam! I will text you and maybe we can go do something me, you and Em." Hayes said as Cam agreed.

When Cameron left I don't know what the hell just happened. He is so much hotter in person! But he kept starring at me. That was weird he doesn't even know me. I know that guys stare at hot girls, but I think that it was my outfit that caught his attention. I was wearing my pink crop top, Jean shorts and my wait was down, straightened and was wearing mascara. Anyway Hayes and I continued to talk and stuff then we watched Frozen. I just hope that when we hang out... That it isn't gonna be as weird as it was.

"Hey babe. You ok to go hang out with Cam on Sunday at Six flags?" He asked me knowing that I would be fine with it.

"Yea sure sounds great! Can't wait." I said knowing that it made Hayes happy but hoping that it wasn't going to be a disaster.