Chapter 26

EMILYS POV

Now we are waiting in the cafeteria for Cameron to come in. On our way to go to the cafeteria, Charlotte has the same lunch as is and the original plan was to have lunch with her and Hayes. But, when she saw me with Hayes as we were walking up to her, her eyes started to fill up with water and she was like hugging me and not letting me go and then she whispered the "are you okay" in my ear and I just nodded and started to cry too. Then right after Charlotte hugged me. Hayes let go of my hand and he knew that I didn't want too but I didn't know what he was gonna do, but he let go of my hand and saw me crying so he hugged me and kissed me on my head and cheek many times to calm me down and it did.

When Hayes let me go, he saw Cameron. Shit. What the fuck has this day turned into?! Okay. Emily just be cool and just go over like Hayes said and sit with Charlotte while he "talks" to Cameron. Yeah um... He should know that "talking" is code word for either fight or ass kicking. But, I did what he said and then next thing you know that I just saw him walk up to him and then it got pretty bad cause I could hear them yelling and calling each other names and I couldn't take it anymore so I did what any girl would do.

I got up and Charlotte tried to stop me but of course that didn't happen. So I walked over there and of course Hayes will be pissed that I didn't stay with Charlotte, but I had to do something.

"Hey. Stop. There is no need for violence. You guys can work this out without fighting can't you?" I said calmly and I could see in Hayes' eyes that he is pissed but he is gonna have to get over it.

"Yea Hayes listen to your little worthless pathetic bitch of a girlfriend." Cameron said and I could see it that Hayes was about to jack his ass up but I couldn't let that happen even though I really wanted it to happen.

"Hey. Just stop. If you guys wanna fight or throw a punch you guys are gonna have to go through me." I said and I was shedding a tear while I said it and Hayes saw that it was making me even more sad and upset.

"Oh okay. I see how it is Hayes. You set this whole thing up so your bitch can do your dirty work for you. I get it now! It all makes sense!" Cameron said laughing.

"Hey. He didn't make me do anything. I am stopping him from kicking your ass. You know it's true." I said and Hayes gave me a smile and knew that it was true and he was proud of me and then there was Charlotte was laughing in the background.

"Oh okay yea I doubt it. Yea whatever. So what's it gonna be Grier? Are you gonna get through your bitch to get to me? Or are you gonna be a coward and let your bitch choose? What's it gonna be Grier. I haven't got all day." Cameron said and I could see that Hayes wanted to go around me and punch him in the face and beat the hell out of him. But before that ever happened and before he even got a word out something happened that made Hayes loose it and i don't remember what happened after that.

Hayes was really wanting to hit him but he was thinking about going around me but before he could say anything, I looked at Cameron to make sure that he wasn't gonna catch Hayes off by surprise. But when I looked at him, all I saw was a fist coming right to my face and it happened so quick and of course I went really quickly and then next thing you know I can barley see and what I see is Hayes jumping over me even thou he wanted to see if I was okay. All I saw him do is go run after Cameron and punch him right in the face. And then I blacked out after that.

Next thing you know I am waking up in Hayes' room and there is Hayes like crying by me while he is in the bed with me. I could barley talk. I feel like somebody stabbed me because of all the pain. I could barley open my eyes either and my right one was pretty swollen cause I could tell because all I could see is my cheek up to my eye brows. I decided to open my eyes even thou I know that I would be in a lot of pain, I have to do it to make Hayes better and to also make him stop worrying.