Chapter 3~ Getting to know you

Hayes POV
Same day(just said bye to Emily)

I want sure what was wrong with me... I was not feeling normal I was feeling something about Em that made me feel like I could trust her.

"Hey babe!" Hanna said kissing Hayes on the lips.

"Hey babe," I said with her making me come out of my fantasy land.

"What were you thinking about?" Hanna courioislly asked.

"Nothing just about what we are gonna do for Thursday." I said kissing her forehead.

"What's on Thursday?" Hanna said completely clueless. I can't believe that she forgot!

"Are you kidding me?! You don't remember?" I said all pissed off.

"No really, Hayes what's going on Thursday??" Hanna said playing with Hayes's hair.

"Our 4 month anniversary?! Hanna how could you not know???" I said aggravatingly.

"Ah that's right sorry babe I have had a lot on my mind lately. Forgive me?" She said begging for forgiveness.

"Sure babe." I said not even caring.

When Hanna saw that I was waving at Emily she went all bitch crazy. She started talking to me but I wasn't paying attention because I was too busy looking at Emily. She was memorizing! She was oh my god there were no words for her she's too-- wait! Snap out of it Hayes you are dating Hanna!

"Babe!!! Are you even listening to me?!" Hanna bitchily said to me.

"Yeah sorry what were you saying," I said trying to act normal.

"Who is that freak that you waved too?" Hanna said rudely.

"She is not a freak! And the freak has a name its Emily." I said trying to protect Em.

"Oh whatever I don't care can we go to bio now!"Hanna was demanding.

When we got to bio I saw Emily and where there was Emily there was an empty seat. I decided to mix it up for once and sit somewhere different.

"Hayes! What are you doing with the freak?!" Hanna rudely announced.

"Don't say that was rude and I want to sit somewhere new." I strongly argued. She just flipped her hair and ignored me the whole class.

Emily's POV
Same day and same hour

"Hey Em" I heard a voice behind me sounding excited to see me.

"Hey Hayes, what's up?" I said trying to get rid of him.

"This seat taken? My girlfriend is being a real bitch and she is also kind of crazy." Hayes said with his cites smile.

"You have s girlfriend?! Ooooooo haha!" I couldn't stop laughing.

"Why are you laughing??" Hayes asked smiling with his sparkling teeth.

"Cause--you gave a crazy hot girlfriend and I don't know why you are over here and not over there..." I kept laughing I could stop.

"Cause--I would rather be over here with you than over there😊" Hayes was being so sweet.

As the day started to get better, Hayes hung out with me and did me things more than Hanna and than she got mad and started to ignore Hayes compleately.

Then I knew that Hayes and I were friends more than ever we would tell each other things that we haven't told other people. Hayes told me things that he has never told Hanna and I told him things that I have never told anyone and that meant that Hayes Grier could be trusted.