Chapter 13~ more time?

Emily's POV
2 months later

Summer had just ended and now we are sophomores yay!(not😂). Hayes and I have been really good and had been together all summer long. I wish that it could be summer all year round so I can see and spend time with Hayes longer. I know that when it comes to school that we both won't rarley see each other cause we are both so concentrated on school. I decided that im not gonna let anything come between me and Hayes not like last year.

H=Hayes
E=Emily

H-hey babe you really for tomorrow?
E- no I am so nervous😑
H- whyy
E- it's school you know how both of our parents are...
H- oh trust me I'm not gonna let my parents control of us😊
E- okay well I just don't wanna loose you❤️
H- babe I'm not gonna let that happen💕 I love you❤️
E- I love you 2💋

After i got done with talking to Hayes, I went to the bus stop. The funniest thing happened. I ran into Hayes just like last year.

"ok this is getting too funny😂" I said as he was helping pick up my stuff.

"yea I guess that it's a qauincidence😏" he said as the bus arrived.

When the bus arrived, we both decided to sit together like we used too. It was nice sitting next to Hayes and not having to worry about being the new kid. When the bus got to our school, Hayes and I got off holding hands of course😏, and there it was. I knew that it would happen again. Hannah flirting with Hayes all over again. I know this year is gonna be a long one.

Nothing really happened the rest of the day just normal boring introduction into the same classes. When I got home, my parents were waiting for me to get home so they could talk to me. Oh shit. What is it now?😒

"Honey we need to talk to you." my mom said by yelling from the kitchen.

"ok? is it something I did?" I asked hoping that it wasn't me.

"no sweetie! has nothing to do with you. Just your father and I need to talk to you." my mom said coming out of the kitchen.

"ok?" I said wondering what the hell is going on.

"your mother and I are getting a divorce." my dad said calmly.

"what?! no! this can't be happening!" I said yelling and freaking out at both my parents.

"yes honey. it's true. your father and I fight way too much and we just think that it is for the best. Now, we have a couple weeks before court to get the papers signed... so then you will have to choose who you would like to live with. You could either live with me in Canada or your dad in California." my mom said seeing me start to cry.

"what is happening?! idek what is going on! and why can't I stay here with Charlotte?" I said trying to convince them.

"idk honey! we really want you to come with either of us to know that you are safe and just we don't want you to stay here." my dad said coming to hug me but I pushed him away.

"no! what about Hayes?! I can't and I won't leave him!" I said trying to make them let me stay.

"idk honey! you will have to figure that out!" my mom said also trying to come and give me a hug but I also pushed her away.

I stormed upstairs and slammed my door knowing that Hayes and everyone that I am going to tell is going to be mad and want me to stay. I am so overly pissed at them! I can't even face them! They know how much I love Hayes! I am just figuring a way to tell him.