chapter 14

\\hey guys I'm gonna stop naming chapters cause I'm running out of names😂\\

Emily's POV

ok. so it's been a week since my parents told me that they are getting a divorce... idek what to do rn! How am I gonna tell Hayes that I have to leave?! I just can't see him rn or else it will blurt out and he won't talk to me again. I just need to stay away long enough for me to come up with a way to tell him.

h=Hayes
e=Emily

h- hey babe how are you doing?😘
e- hey babe and I'm ok just stressed out😒
h-wanna do a me and you day?😏
e- can't today got to stay home and pack.
h- pack?
e- yea.
h- pack for what?
e- just come over and I will tell you👌🏻
h-ok be over in 5. love you❤️
e- ok. love you too😘

crap! this is not how I wanted this to go! Damn it! I just gotta tell him and how to God that he won't freak out or start to cry on me or anything... I heard a knock on the door and I went downstairs to get it and it was Hayes. For some reason he looked sad but yet happy.When I saw him I ran to him and gave him a huge hug like I haven't seen him in months(I saw him yesterday).

"babe. what's wrong? what do you mean your pack--" he said as I cut him off by shushing him and grabbing his hand.

"shh not here" I said as we walked up to my room.

I closed the door behind me trying to stop shaking but of course I couldn't cause I'm too nervous. I just hope that he doesn't get mad.

"ok. now. babe please tell me what's going on?! why did you say that you were packing?" he said grabbing my hands. making it harder for me to tell him.

"I'm- im- im moving..." I said watching him slowly break out into tears.

"what do you mean that your moving?!" he said falling on the floor.

"my parents are getting a divorce." I said starting to cry.

"awe! babe please don't cry!" he said while grabbing me and hugging me.

"idk what happened. one minute they were happy and the next. they aren't. they are giving me a choice." I said still crying.

"what choice babe?" he said as hugging me and kissing my cheek.

"I can either live with me dad in California or my mom in Canada... I asked them if I could stay here with Charlotte." I said still crying and can't calm down.

"what did they say." he said raising his voice a little.

"they said that they don't know. that they will figure it out." I said starting to stop crying.

"well. let's hope for the best ok babe? he said wiping the tears off my face.

"you know what?" I said calming down.

"what's that?" he said starting to worry.

"I am so lucky to have you. I don't know what I would do without you!😘" I said while I kissed his cheek.

"awe! babe! same with you! and no a kiss on the cheek does not work for me in this sinario..." he said as he grabbed my face and kissed my lips.

When that was all done,Hayes had to go back home so I walked him out to his car and gave him a kiss and hug goodnight and told him that I would text/call him tomorrow.

I sure hope that they let me stay here with Char instead of making me choose. If I had to choose... I would choose to stay here with Hayes, if they don't want me to then they would have to make me because I love Hayes Grier and we are happy and I finally found someone that treats me for me.

Everything will be ok...right?