Chapter 31

//Hey guys sorry again it has been awhile I have been caught up with school but I am trying to post more... hope you guys like this chapter☺️//

Emily's POV

"Get up sleepyhead only have 9 weeks to do so much let's gooo" i said to Hayes while jumping on him to get him up.

"Ugggg I hate that you are leaving I don't think that I can stand a day without you in it" he said to me while he was on top of me kissing my forehead.

"I know baby I don't want to leave either... it's gonna hurt me more than you because I love you and I don't wanna ever be apart and I want to be with you forever but--" I said starting to cry while Hayes stopped me and kissed my lips and then said a brilliant idea. It was kinda crazy but if it ment keeping me here then I would do anything.

"What if we got married... before you say anything just think about it if we got married then your mom would have to make you stay here with me." He said all happy.

"Huh that's not a bad idea but babe I don't think I'm ready for that... I mean I love you and I would want to marry you but ya know that we are only 16." I said trying to tell him that it was a crazy idea without making him cry.

"True... then that's not gonna work." He said sounding really sad.

"I'm sorry baby you know that I want a life with you and kids but it's just I want to graduate high schools l first ya know." I said making a valid point.

"Yea that's true. Sorry I mentioned it. What do you wanna do today?" He said still on top of me.

"Um... maybe go to the beach?" I suggested and his face lit up.

"Yes that sounds amazing lets go get ready." He said getting up and finding his swim trunks while I am getting up trying to get my bikini.

I just couldn't get that idea about getting married out of my head. It's driving me crazy! Maybe Hayes is right what if we did my mom would have to let me stay... I know that it's a crazy idea but if it's the only way then I am gonna have to do it. I am gonna see if there is another way and if not I will tell Hayes that I want to get married.

~2 hours later~

"Babe you ready to go?" I said waiting downstairs for Hayes.

"Yea comin I have a surprise for you." He said yelling from his room.

Oh man I wonder what it is he didn't have to do anything and well i was wondering why it takes him 2 hours to get ready. It's already 6pm and we are just about to leave. Hayes comes downstairs and looking good as ever and he brings a bag, he never does I'm getting a little worried. When we got to the beach he took my hand and told me to close my eyes so I did and next thing you know when he told me to open I saw a blanket with a basket and blankets. What a nice surprise I love it!

"Awe baby you didn't have to do this" I said starting to cry.

"Hey hey hey don't start crying okay? And I had to I want these last couple of weeks to be special and mean something" he said wiping the tear falling down my face.

I didn't know what to say I wanted to cry but at the same time just hug him and kiss him. I am the luckiest girl damn how the hell did I get Hayes the most nicest and most romantic guy. I'm so in love with him. Damn now this is leaning me more toward the whole marriage thing. We have been sitting here for about almost 2 hours now and I just can't stop thinking about the whole marriage thing...damn it! Maybe it's not a bad idea should I tell Hayes that it's something that I might want to do or should I just move and not see him i don't even know what to do right now my mind is spinning!!!