Chapter 6~ The spark was true

Hayes POV
Same day

There she was falling asleep in my arms and then I decided to kiss her forehead when next thing you know... She grabbed my head and then I knew that the Sparks were real! She kissed me and I kissed her back! It was really-- actually just perfect! I didn't want to stop, but I had to say something.

"Em! I have to tell you something!" I said releasing our lips together.

"What? What did I do?? Oh god I knew it that you didn't feel that way for me and I knew that you and Hanna--" she said being cut off by my lips touching hers.

"No it wasn't you I was just gonna say... I love you Emily Thore!" I said watching her eyes start to water.

"I love you too Hayes Grier" She said interlocking her lips with mine.

All we could do is keep our eyes on each other and we didn't even care about the movie anymore and even though it was over all we did was keep looking into each others eyes and we couldn't stop. Eventually we started kissing again... There was something there! I knew it!

"Hey Em I got to go okay I will text you later I love you babe!" I say trying not to cry.

"Okay... Please don't cry! If you cry then I'm gonna start crying and then we are both gonna be a mess! I love you too!" She said putting her hand on my cheek.

"But I can't help it! You are so beautiful and I can't believe that I was so lucky to get a girl like you! I don't want to leave you!!" I said letting it all out.

"Okay and I love you too and I don't want you too leave either but my parents will be home in 5 minutes..." She said holding my hand close.

I was starting to leave when I heard her say something that made sure that I didn't want to leave.

"Wait! Come back one more?" She said trying not to cry harder.

"Aw babe!!! Of course!" I said running back to her trying not to cry more.

Then I finally went to her and then i was picking her off her doorstep and gave her a kiss that made me feel more happy and feel more complete and ten I knew that Emily Thore was the girl for me. It was hard to leave her but I did and when the door shut behind me... I started to cry more and more because j knew that I had fallen in love with someone who loves me for me and doesn't make me change and loves me for what I want to be and I love her for who she is and also she is my Emily and I know that we are having sparks together.

When I got home My big brother Nash, he could definitely tell that I was in love.

    "Hey Hayes where have you been?" Nash asked.

    "Nowhere just at a friend house..." I said trying not to blush.

    "Emily's house?! Ooooooo you like her!!!!" Nash obviously said.

    "Yeah I do and she likes me cause she just kissed me out of the blew and I kissed back☺️" I said blushing like crazy.

    "Well that's good... So are you guys together together now?" Nash said scratching his head.

    "Idk yet I will ask her and tell her tomorrow..." I said going up to my room.