Chapter 17

//hey guys sorry this chapter was really long sorry! And also sorry about how it's only Emily's POV hope you enjoy//

Emily's POV

It is Sunday already! Where did the 2 days go?! I hung out with Char yesterday which was amazing and something that I really needed. Today was the day that Hayes, Nash, Cameron and I are going to six flags. (We didn't want to leave Cam all by him self).

H=Hayes
E=Emily

H- hey babe! Ready?
E- hey babe and yea ready.
H- ok be there in 5. I already got up early and went to go and get Cameron and Nash
E-ok. Txt me when you are here and I will come out.😘
H-ok😘

When i got done talking to Hayes. I wasn't dressed yet! Shit! I ran upstairs and found a cute outfit. Which was crop top, Jean shorts, vans, hair in pony tail, and I'm wear a little bit of mascara, oh I also decided to go with cute white flower earrings. My phone binged so I know that he was here. Ok. Here we go.

I grabbed my phone, my little bag, and my keys to lock up. I walked out the door and locked it behind me. I saw Cameron sitting in the back so yay I get shotgun! When I got in the car they both just kept starring at me like I was a new masterpiece or something.

"What?" I asked them.

"Oh nothing you just look amazing!" They both said at the same time.

"Ok. Then. Thanks. I just threw it on." I said as Hayes started to drive.

"You know what your job is babe" Hayes said as I plugged my phone into his car.

"What's her job?" Cameron asked.

"Oh she is the best DJ I have ever met in my life!" Hayes said making a statement.

"Oh really?" Cam said.

"Really. Just tell me a song I take requests but i am not a judgy person when it comes to music" I said just making sure that Cam and Nash know the rules of me being the DJ of the car.

"Ok. Can I pick one first?" Cam asked.

"Sure. What shall it be?" I asked him.

"Aloha (ft. Merryn Jeann)" Cam said knowing that I would play it.

" good choice!" I said to him by blasting the stereo.

We just got on the highway and already I knew that this was gonna be a good trip cause I have my boyfriend, my music, my phone, an open road, no worries, and nothing to be scared of. I hope.

When the song finished. It was my turn to pick the song so I put on Hundred Miles (ft. Gabriela Richards). I don't know what it is but I love this song. I listen to it at least once a day. Anyway we were half way there and of course I was still the best DJ there was according to Hayes and myself. It was nice just to not have to worry about anyone or anything for a day it was really nice. It was Nash's turn to pick a song, he chose The Buzz (ft. Mataya & young tapz). It was a good song and all just a song that I thought that Cam would choose and not Nash.

We finally got here and my legs are cramping! We have all been in there too long. We got our tixs which were only $30 for the day which wasn't bad but Hayes wouldn't let me pay for me. When we got in, the first ride we wanted to go on was the bumper cars(we are still little kids😂). There were single seater care and double. We decided to do doubles, but the weird thing was that Hayes suggested that Nash and him go in one and Cam and I go in the other. Maybe he wants us to get to know each other a little better.