Chapter 18

Hayes POV

It's the 2nd week of school and I made a deal with Em this year, that I would drive her to school everyday if she wanted, but then she and I would do a pizza and movie night every weekend this year(she pays).

H=Hayes
E=Emily

e- good morning❤️
h- morning gorgeous😍
e- what time you coming today?
h- around 7?
e- ok sounds good to me babe😘
h-ok love you❤️❤️
e- love you 2💋

After I was done talking to Em, I had to get in the shower and get dressed. That didn't take long.

Emily's POV

I got up this morning confident and feeling good. I decided to text Hayes(normal morning texts👆🏼). I got in the shower when I got out I dried my hair. It was only 6:15 so I had 45 min. to do whatever I want to do. I decided to curl my hair. The only make up I'm wearing today is mascara(don't feel like putting on everything else). Then I got dressed and decided to go with a plaid button up shirt with a tank top underneath, Jean shorts, and my black vans.

Today I can feel is gonna be a good day. I just know it. It was already 7. Damn where did the time go? Hayes texted me that he was here. I grabbed my phone, my backpack, my keys and my shades and headed out the door.

When we got to school, we did our usual thing and went to each others lockers and then we walked each other to our classes well in my school there are gold days and white days. Hayes and I have all classes together in gold days and today was a gold day. Thank god he will be with me all day. Our 1st period was world geo. which wasn't bad, it was ok until now.

I can't believe it! Are you fucking kidding me?!

"Class this is Cameron, our new student please make him feel welcome. There is a seat right next to Emily and Hayes." Ms. Willis said.

"Did you know what Cameron was gonna go to school here?" I asked Hayes softly.

"No I had no idea. But hey gives you guys a chance to bond and hang out." He said as he keeps smiling at me.

"Yea ok." I said.

"Hey Emily." Cam said as he sat right next to me.

"Hey Cam." I replied back cause Hayes was sitting right next to me.

"I had no idea that you and Hayes go to this school... That's good for me and you and especially Hayes." Cam said sounding suspicious.

"Yea. And ok." I said trying to pay attention in class again.

What the hell am I gonna do now?! I have to deal with Cameron! I was just gonna play it out and see how it goes and to not say anything to Hayes and now I have to or else Cameron will. My wonderful day was just ruined. Thank you. Class was already over so I decided to talk to Cam.

"Hey babe I will meet you there gotta go see Charlotte about something" I said to Hayes.

"Ok babe see you there"he said walking around the corner.

"Cam, we need to talk..." I said to Cam hoping that he will be ok with it.

"Sure. What's up?" He said acting like there is not a problem here.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked him politely.

"Learning..." He said knowing that's not the answer I wanted.

"Really Cam?! Are you serious... What are you doing here? I get that we had a kiss or whatever but it didn't mean anything... I am with Hayes. That's final." I said trying to make it perfectly clear.

"But-- I really do like you Em! I really think that there is something here!" Cam started to give me his face of guiltiness.

"Idc Cameron! This can't happen! I will tell Hayes ok? Just give it time. This isn't gonna happen I'm not gonna let it. Why now? Why not a year ago?" I asked cam.

"Idk. I guess that I got really jealous right when I first saw you when I delivered you guys the pizza." Cam said trying to explain himself.

"Ok. Well I'm sorry. I have to go to gym. Don't wanna be late. Here is my # ok? Just text me I can't talk to you about this at school-- too many ears.
000-000-000
(Didn't want to put real numbers sorry)

After I talked to Cam I got to gym on time and changed out. Hayes just kept starring at me the whole time... Which was normal. Then Ms. Wild introduced the new student that is in our class. Cameron. God! Can I ever get a break?!

Anyway the good thing was that it was volleyball season again! Yay!! I hope that I'm gonna make the team. I didn't want to try out last year cause it was my first year here. My time to shine baby. After the day was over I have volleyball practice from 3-5 and Hayes has football 3-4:30 so he uses that half hour to come and watch me play. Try-outs have been for a week now. Today is that last day for try-outs. After this try-out we will know. Same with Hayes.

"Babe gotta go to volleyball see you there?" I said kissing his cheek.

"Yea definitely love you" he said kissing my forehead.

"Love you too." I said back while going into the school.

When I got to the gym I went into the locker rooms and changed into my vball stuff which was spandex, and my underarmor tank top, knee pads, hair up(headband), and my underarmor shoes(blue and pink). I wasn't late, I was early so there was nobody there so I grabbed a volleyball and practiced my serves and spikes.

When everyone else came in, I just help coach Vanessa set up the nets and set up teams and the courts.

"Come on girls!!! Hustle it up out there! We aren't playing little leuges anymore! Let's go!" Coach Vanessa yelled out.

"Mine!" I yelled as I spiked the ball so hard that you could hear it across the room.

"Nice babe" Hayes said as he was walking in.

I winked at him and continued to play. It was the end of practice and they would call each girl over to tell them if they got in or not.

"Thorne" coach Vanessa called my name.

"Did you make it?!" Hayes asked me standing up.

"Yea!" I said as he opened his arms up for a big hug and we were both sweaty so it was ok.(sorry that was gross).

"I'm so proud of you babe!! You did it! Your first try-our and you made it! Congrats! I love you so much!" He said as I could tell that he was very proud of me.

"What about you... Did you make it?" I asked hoping that it was good news.

"No, they already have offense and defense..." He said acting all sad.

"Awe babe I'm sorry-- wait a second! What about the QB?" I got really suspicious.

"Oh yea. I got that." He said all calm.

"You got it?!?!?!" I said jumping up with excitement.

"Of course I did!" He said giving me another hug.

I'm so damn proud of him. He is the QB on the football team and I'm on the volleyball team! After I went to change, he drove me home and as always, walked me to my door and hugs me and a very special 30 second kiss that means the world to me. I walked inside to see that nobody is home except for me so I went upstairs and got in she shower and as always, played my loud music. When I got out I got a very interesting text. Damn it! What the hell am I supposed to do now?