Gladiolus [Chapter-8]

Yu ZiYuan sighed as she looked at the disciples. They were all youngsters from her perspective.

'Man...when is this getting over? I am bored to death. I didn’t even get much info.'

The teacher, Lan Shangfei, called, "Xiao Guniang."
"Yes?" responded Yu ZiYuan.
"What are you thinking so deeply? Pay attention to the class."
"Ah I am. I was processing the lessons is all."
"I see. May I ask a question to you then?"
"Yes?"
"Who was the founder of the Jiang sect?"
"Jiang ZuLi."

This was common knowledge for her. They were in history lesson and Yu ZiYuan knew almost everything of it.

The teacher smiled and nodded, "Thank you. So we were saying..."

And the lesson continued.

Yu ZiYuan again, sat, bored.

But soon her boredom got over when Lan Shangfei started talking about the history of the war of the cultivation world with the Wens.

"And then, Wei WuXian, invented an unorthodox path, which involved the use of resentment energy. It is quite dangerous for someone to use it."

Yu ZiYuan's suddenly clicked with a new information.

If Wei WuXian used resentment energy, then he should have Qi deviated at one point. According to what she heard, Nie MingJue died that way as well. But there was of course no way Wei WuXian used less resentment energy than Nie MingJue. He used tons more of it, but didn’t Qi deviate.

This was only possible if he had no golden core. Golden core uses yang energy, so if that clashed with Wei WuXian's resentment energy, it would have ended in a Qi deviation.

This also confirmed her theory of Wei WuXian not having a golden core at all at the time of the war.

But he must have had sessions where the resentment energy went out of control for him. A completely harmless man with no spiritual power would not be able to handle the resentment well. Wei WuXian probably survived as long as he did because of his strong will to help others.

Mo XuanYu's body contained a small golden core, thus, Wei WuXian didn’t have trouble controlling the resentment. Besides, he had Lan WangJi with him, that alone made his will stronger. It was apparent how much Wei WuXian loved the second jade.

'I will get diabetes if I see them for too long at a time.'

Wei WuXian's golden core right now was too small to have any effect on the resentment energy to cause Qi deviation, but it was still present, and thus made it easier for him to control resentment.

'That child...he got lucky that his soul landed in such a suitable body.'

His body was suitable for...quite a lot of things.

For example  he was shorter than Lan WangJi.

'He probably bottoms. I can't imagine him as a top.'

Knowing Wei WuXian, he might also have a kink for provoking the Lan.

Wei WuXian's body fit pretty well with Lan WangJi's. Not that it wouldn’t have fit well with Wei WuXian's original body though.

'I should probably see some shit going on between them. Some good intimate moments.'

Yu ZiYuan's lips automatically curved up into an unhinged smile.

[It’s the shipper smile y'all. XD She ships.]

"Shijie...what's wrong?"
"Ah Young Master Jin, nothing."
"Your smile is...nevermind."
"..."

Anywho, she just wanted some moments between them.