Pansy [Chapter-10]

A/N: Shootout to one of my readers who suggested this idea. They suggested it in my account and the conversation is there. :3

Yu ZiYuan, as she was listening to class, as always, drifted in her own thoughts.

Wei WuXian's case was indeed very strange. It was not Wen ZhuLiu melting his golden  core. It was not Wen Qing destroying it either.

Speaking of Wen ZhuLiu, he was in the past not Wen ZhuLiu. In the past, he was Zhan ZhuLiu. He was not a Wen by blood, and only changed his surname after Wen Ruohan basically picked him up.

Yu ZiYuan always felt bad for the man. He was not totally evil, but he deeply cared about returning the debts he had for Wen Ruohan giving him a place and a clan to return to.

The only reason why he had even picked the man was because of his core melting techniques.

Yu ZiYuan had gone in countless missions with Wen ZhuLiu, when the Wen Clan was still not in full control of the cultivation world.

In fact, they worked as a great pair.

Back then, Yu ZiYuan had not married yet, and Wen ZhuLiu was not part of the Wen clan. So he was Zhan ZhuLiu.

They were usually together on many cultivational missions.

Past was a peculiar thing. Sometimes it didn’t matter what the past was, sometimes it did.

History repeats itself if past is not considered. But one can never move on if time is set in stone in the past.

Yu ZiYuan was thinking such things when she remembered one thing.

She had been bestowed by Zidian, it was a sensational spiritual weapon. Meishan Yu sect was not too big, however it was not small either. Yu ZiYuan had always prided in holding her spiritual weapon. She used it more than her actual sword.

However, no one ever told her where this weapon came from. She never asked either, as she didn’t think it really mattered much if she was not being told.

Zidian was such a powerful weapon. There must have been some secret origins to it. She suddenly felt curious as she thought about it.

Right now, she was looking at the moon from her window and thinking such things. Jin Ling had gone down to Caiyi town to buy some souvenirs along with Lan SiZhui and Lan JingYi.

Speaking of which, Wei WuXian had told her that Lan SiZhui was actually a Wen by blood. It surprised Yu ZiYuan a lot, because one; the Lans allowed a Wen to be adopted to the Lan clan, and two: Lan SiZhui definitely acts more lile a Lan than any other Lans of his generation. A prime example was Lan JingYi, who was almost nothing like a Lan. In fact, if he was like anyone, it was Wei WuXian. Considering everything, the generation had a large potential just like the previous one.

She was merely just a spectator of all their shine. Her time had already passed on.

Yu ZiYuan smiled. She was also one of the finest cultivators of her generation. She had her own glory, her own title 'The Violet Spider', and a life filled with victories.

But her natural talent was not possessed by everyone, even in her own clan. And thus, many couldn’t keep up with her. This was also projected in the Jiang Clan training. She would expect results according to what she saw her results were. Not to say they didn’t exceed eventually, but there were many who fell behind, and they often got a lesson afterwards.

Nonetheless, Jiangs always had an aggressive style of training. Jiang sword style always focused on attack more rather than defence, which often had them succeeding in blows, but getting a disadvantage in blocking.