1. passports in footwells

KEEP DRIVING (ten minute version)

(which means it's the exact same story but there are additional scenes I added to make it longer)

(still) a Larry Stylinson fanfic by me :)

×͜×

Song: keep driving by Harry Styles

"Harry, you know that I love you more than Nando's," Niall says with an apologetic smile. That smile can't possibly mean anything good right now. Also, whenever Niall compliments Harry, he wants him to not get mad at something he will do afterwards. Or something he did in the past, that he tells him about.

One time he woke him up, saying 'You look so pretty while sleeping, like a portrait, it's incredible, and I might have deleted your entire semester essay while trying to install Netflix on your laptop'

With that memory in mind, Harry eyes his best friend sideways, already expecting the worst. "But?"

"Yeah, I suppose you also have a great arse." Niall glances at Harry's backside.

"No." Harry laughs, shaking his head. "You love me, but...?"

"Oh." Niall nods, snorting out a laugh at his mistake. "But you know that girl from our class I snogged in the pub like a week ago? Amelia?"

"Mhm," Harry makes, eyes ranking over the group of students to find the girl. She is truly beautiful, and Harry knows Niall really fancies her. He supports it, Amelia is a fun girl, she would be good for Niall. That doesn't mean any sacrifice can be made, though.

Niall has that apologetic smile back in place and Harry shakes his head in realisation before he even really knows what's happening.

"I'm sorry, mate, but she's in a group of three, meaning one of them will sit alone and I need to get to her now so that we can sit together on the plane."

"But Niall," Harry whines, letting his forehead fall against his oh so 'best friend's' shoulder. "You said you'd sit next to me."

"I know, H," Niall says slowly, as if he's talking to a child. "But I proper fancy her. You said only yesterday that I need to get laid."

"Yeah." Harry shrugs, still whining. He can't believe Niall is doing this to him. "As in, when we're out or something. You want to join the mile high club or what?"

Niall only grins and Harry pulls a face. "Don't grumble. You can spend some time with your favourite lad, Tomlinson."

Harry lets out a short disgusted noise, eyes involuntarily finding the man of the spotlight. Quite literally. Always in the goddamn spotlight. Louis Tomlinson. The most annoying lad Harry has ever come across. He always needs to have people's eyes on him, thinks he's so funny and that everyone's on their knees for him. In more than one way.

Extremely arrogant and... yeah, okay he's hot. And yeah okay maybe Harry can't extremely blame him for thinking everybody fancies him, because quite literally everyone in their lecture class, hell in their university does, apparently. He stands there in the middle of a bubble of all of his minions, leaning against a column in the giant room that is the main hall of London Heathrow airport, where all the students of the class currently die of boredom, because professor Corden takes incredibly long to figure everything out with their luggage and boarding passes. It seems like Louis made it his mission to entertain everyone. How someone can be so outgoing is a mystery to Harry.

Louis is never alone, there is always a small group of people dying to just get one smirk thrown towards them. People who laugh at all of his awful jokes. And even if there aren't Louis never walks alone. Next to him is Zayn Malik, just as always. Tomlinson's best friend, who's only a little less annoying, and, yes, Harry admits, just as attractive. They're both in Harry's ancient history lecture, and as far as he knows, take drama as well. Not that he cares, of course.