Falling for my Tormenter - Zouis

Louis POV:

Every day. Every single fucking day i would get hurt.

Mentally.

Physically.

But I didn't hate him.

The one that causes me this pain. My tormenter.

My Love.

My Zayn Malik.

*RING* *RING* *RING* *RING*

I poked my hand out of my duvet and hissed at the cold air. I stuck my hand out further and searched blearily for my alarm clock on the side of my bed. I finally found it and whacked it off. I opened my eyes and looked at my ceiling.

I had painted it when I was younger and had stuck glow in the dark stars on it. But the blue-tack was old now and every now and then a star would fall down in the middle of the night and scare me. I rolled out of bed and landed on the floor awkwardly. I hopped up in pain cradling my elbow. I walked to the door way running my hand through my hair, mussing it up.

I walked through to my ensuite bathroom and looked in the mirror and looked at the numerous bruises that covered my chest. Some were of a light blue but some were a dark reddish purple against my tanned skin. I poked one hesitantly and immediately regretted doing it.

My whole body ached and throbbed. I got in the shower and washed quickly, being careful not to get soap in my cuts and scrapes that also scattered my body. I got out of the shower and dressed quickly changing my usual style into something 'normal' at least that's what I hoped.

I pulled on a pair of tight black jeans, a tight white top which showed of my abs perfectly, and threw on a nondescript black jacket. I looked in the mirror and grimaced. I looked so plain, so normal. I quaffed up my fringe pulling it away from my face and slid in contacts. I was ready to face the music.

I walked into school fist-bumping with my two mates Harry Styles and Niall Horan. They were the closest thing I could get to having brothers. I had four younger sisters and I loved them to bits but it was good to have male company once in a while.

Harry, Niall and I had grown up together so we viewed each other as brothers anyway. I walked into school with arms wrapped around Nialls shoulders and Harrys waist. we walked into the school ignoring the whispers and cat calls from the surrounding student body. We were popular to say the least. Which was good because not many people had a problem about me being gay. I had come out about a year ago and at the start everyone head been a little weird but now it was all fine. I looked at Harry and Niall, they were my best friends and we stuck together through anything. So when I told them I was gay they clapped me over the back and told me they were expecting it. It didn't change anything. I guess why that's why I love them.

I walked down the corridor and stopped as I saw Zayn Malik and his best friend Liam Payne coming towards us. I slowed down and locked eyes with Zayn. Zayn looked me up and down slowly his eyes nearly popping out of hs head as his eyes hovered over my tight white shirt. I stopped as Zayn made his way over to where I stood. Zayn looked at and walked around me taking in every angle.

"New style eh Tomlinson?"

I nodded. Zayn took a step back and leant back against the lockers.

"Who you trying to impress?" He asked with an unreadable emotion in his eyes.

I walked forwards so that I was pressed up against him. I whispered in his ear. "Oh Babe, this is all for you"

My breath tickled his breath and he shivered against me. Zayn shoved me back against a wall and I winced as my back slammed against the corner probably leaving another bruise.