Vampire Love - Larry

REQUEST:

How about this: Larry meets in High School and secretly Harry is a vampire and trying not to kill Louis and please let it be be dirty? - che321

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS ONESHOT CONTAINS SMUT!!! 

You know, on the subject of Vampire fics i have a finished Zouis vampire fic on my profile, i'd really love you if you'll check it out. its called Eternal Love :) 

- Evie xox 

Harry had never really experienced the call of a 'La tua cantante'. This was the call of a persons blood that was so enticing and so thrilling that the blood 'sang' to you. These people were often referred to as a vampires 'singers' and they were often a vampires human other half if that vampire was able to control themselves so that they didn't kill the human in question.

Harry was a senior in high school and through years of careful thought and control he was all but immune to the smell of a humans blood, but that was until he met Louis Tomlinson a new guy that had transferred to his school for the last two terms of the year. 

******

Harry mooched down the corridor, smirking down at the floor as he heard the groups of girls and (some) boys whispered about him and giggle. He ignored them until he reached his locker, where a group of girls where stood waiting for him, like they were every single morning. He greeted them loudly "Good morning ladies!" and smiled and heart stopping half smile and they all fell about swooning and giggling. Harry shook his head in despair before getting his books out of his locker and moved away before someone tapped him on the shoulder. 

"Um, Harry?" the girl asked and Harry put on a smile and turned to face her.

"What can I do for you gorgeous?" he asked, smooth with his words as he looked her up and down. This girl really was gorgeous and he just wasn't saying that to get in her pants. Curvy figure, chocolate brown hair and hazel eyes, Harry hadn't bumped into this girl before. 

"I was told to give you this note." She said before pressing the paper in his hand and waltzed off into the busy hallway. "Wait, what's your name?" he called after her . She turned around, "Its Holly," and she waved before walking to her first lesson. Harry grinned after her and opened up the note that she gave him and swore as he read the note to go to the front office and meet the schools head teacher in the  reception area, he just hoped this was nothing to do with that fact that he'd slept with the schools English teacher, Mr Malik. 

He walked towards the front office, pausing to flirt with girls and high five the boys until five minutes later he was on the other side of the school, knocking on the door of the reception area. A muffled voice told him to enter the room and he walked in and was completely knocked off his feet at the smell. 

His head looked around and he zeroed in on a boy that was stood next to the head teacher, Mr Cowell. "Sir." Harry nodded with his respectfully and walked towards him and the boy. He didn't breathe but the it was uncomfortable and annoyed him so he caved and breathed in slightly, he was lightheaded and he shivered for the smell of the boys blood sung to him. He had finally found his 'La tua cantante'. 

"Harry, this is Louis Tomlinson he's a transfer student and I'd like you to be his buddy and show him around the school." He gestured to Louis and I was now close enough to take a proper look at him. He was shorter then I was but his bulging muscles made up for it, his hair was quite long and was gelled in a mussy style kind of like mine was, pushed away from his face. Dark stubble covered his jaw and I longed to run my hand across it to see what it felt like, he had startling blue eyes and longs eyelashes, and his thin, perfectly pink lips looked good enough to kiss.