You had me at Hello - Narry

REQUEST:

Hey girl!! Can you do a narry oneshot where Harry gets jealous and takes Niall home. But Niall doesn't know Harry likes him. Oh and with smut. It's kind of a dream I had - Dasiy_horan

HEY! NEW ONESHOT WOOP 

The song on the side is the song that i listened to whilst writing this and by jesus its perfection.

VOTE COMMENT FOLLOW 

- Evie xox 

You had me at Hello - Narry 

Niall hooked his arms around the strangers waist as they grinded upon him in the club, their body entwining perfectly with his. His head was spinning like a disco ball as the strobe lights bounced around the club and the bass thudded right through his soul, but right now he couldn’t care less because all that mattered was the tanned, tattooed arms that were around him. The person behind him was warm and hard his clothed erection rubbing on the small of Nialls back and just that had him smiling and throwing his head back because he was forgetting. Forgetting that he was in love with his best friend Harry Styles, the very one that was sat at the bar staring at him with an unexplainable expression in his green eyes.

-

Harry gripped his glass of cold beer as he looked out upon the dance floor at Niall dancing with a very attractive stranger who was just his Niall's type. His, Harry had been calling Niall his ever since they had met, they weren't even together a such it just felt comfortable, felt right to call Niall his; Niall had made it clear from the beginning that he no interest in Harry, but that didn't stop Harry's heart from stuttering when they touched, or his stomach flopping when they meet and it certainly didn't stop him from loving Niall to the stars and back again. He was just head-over-heels, irrevocably in love with him and there was nothing, nothing he could do about it.

But right at this minute Harry couldn't wait to punch the stupid smirk off the tanned boys face.

-

Niall couldn't control himself, his limbs had turned to jelly and his mind was spiralling as the boy dirty talked to him from behind, but he wasn't going to lie he was having the time of his life. Zayn, the boy behind him made him feel alive and sexy and not to mention wanted because all though Harry didn't know this, Niall was heart-stuttering after him despite the fact that when they met Niall told Harry that there was no way in hell that they would ever be together because Harry wasn't his type.

Nialls type was a sweet bad-boy that smoked and wore leather jackets but who had a big heart and wore his feelings out in the open whilst Harry was a cocky, preppy student when they first met who was reserved and shy but now, now Harry was dam n right sex on legs with his skinny jeans and tattoos, and the slow smirk.

In short, Zayn was just a way to forgetting Harry, but the way that Harry was looking at the two of them made his heart hurt because the look in Harry's eyes looked almost like jealousy.

-

Harry's resolved that when the next song started he was going to get up and dance with Niall, because the way that the tanned, tattooed boy was staring at his Niall was making his blood boil, and making Harry imagine the boys head exploding spontaneously off, which of course had absolutely nothing to do with him.

The next song thudded through the speakers and into the hearts of the party goers, Harry recognized it and it was Enrique and the song was 'Tonight I'm fucking you' and Harry couldn't help but smirk at how the snog perfectly fitted the situation, because Harry wasn't planning on taking no for an answer. Not tonight, today was going to be a night of taking chances and Niall was the biggest chance that Harry has ever taken.