Love U Betta - Ziall

Hey i'm back!! Its rather amazing how many mocks teachers can find to do in the last two weeks of school. i took my dance and singing recital this week too and i was so scared but i did okay apparantly :) 

so this is a request for @HannanBarger2

Its a smutty Ziall so don't say i didn't warn you! its clearly marked though 

Read on and vote, comment, fan?

Also i'm running out of requests so can you fill my notes with somemore please? Thankyou my lovelies 

Evie xxx

Ziall - Love you Better

Zayn watched out the corner of his eye as Niall and Liam snuggled on the loveseat opposite him, as they started to gravitate towards each other more and more, hands getting in places that hands shouldn't be when you're 'just' friends he opened his mouth to say something but the he remembered. Remembered that his and Nialls relationship was no more, that ship had long gone. Zayn was with Perrie now and he loved her with all of his heart, but Zayn still had feelings for Niall. Even he could admit that to himself, no matter how much Perrie was his life now, Niall still had a piece of his heart that Zayn would never get back.

Perrie was just something else, Zayn loved her with all his heart that he had left, Zayn took her on dates where they would just sit around talking until the sun came up, they would feed each other food off the ends of each others forks, they would spend nights just holding each other in bed. They got tattoos together, he has her tattooed on his arm. But no matter  how much Zayn tries to convince himself that Perrie is the one his thoughts just flick automatically back to Niall.

Every time Zayn take Perrie on a date he makes sure that we don't go where he went with Niall, every time they eat off each others forks Zayn just have to close his eyes and open them to see Niall in Perrie's place. Nothing, nothing was more important to Zayn then the little tattoo of a four leaf clover on the bottom of his V line. Zayn had got that tattoo to represent his and Nialls love.

A love which was no more.

******

A cough broke Zayn out of his thoughts and he realised that he was staring at Niall with a strange expression in his eyes that one could only describe a pure lust. Zayn's face went red to the tips of his ears and he awkwardly smiled before getting up awkwardly and leaving the room, his tight trousers making it even harder as he tried to make sure that the tight material off his jeans didn't rub against his already throbbing member. After jerking off to Niall in the bathroom Zayn went to his bedroom and didn't surface out for the rest of the night.

The sound of a slamming door alerted Zayn that the boys had left to go somewhere so he left the room in search of some food as he had refused to leave his room when Harry made dinner. Zayn slowly made his way downstairs and into the kitchen where he picked up the plate of food labelled 'Zayn' when he realised that in the silence of the empty house there was the sound of music coming from Liams study on the second floor. Leaving his food in the microwave Zayn made his way up the stairs and down the corridor to where the music was coming from.

I, I feel like I'm losing my mind, mind
She crept into your life, life
And cut me up like a knife, knife, yeah
Hey hey, few things that I wanna say, ay
Still got my dignity, ay
No one'll love you like me, e

Zayn peered around the door way and a second later he was pressed against a wall with a topless Niall pinning him there. Zayn gulped as he ran his eyes down Nialls toned chest and stopped; his mouth watering as he got down to the pair of low slung chinos. Niall pulled back a little to watch as Zayn's dark amber eyes drank him in. "Like what you see?" Niall tumbled his voice low and he experimentally rolled his hips against Zayn's. Zayn groaned deep in his throat and threw his head back against the wall, hitting his head in the process but he didn't care all he wanted, needed, lusted for was more and more skin-on-skin contact.

She's prettier than I'll ever be
Got yourself a beauty queen, yeah
But there's one thing I gotta say
She can love you good, but I can love you better
(but I can love you better)
She can love you good, but I can love you...

****** SMUT STARTS ROUGHLY HERE *********

It was like Niall was on the same wave-length as him as Niall attacked his tight black t-shirt and pulled it over Zayn's head before finally attaching his lips to Zayn's. Nialls lips tasted like mint and chocolate creating an intoxicating taste so that he just melted before Zayn's pulled himself together and started to kiss Niall back. Zayn's hands flew up to Niall's hair and knotted themselves in the soft blonde locks, tugging ever so slightly making Niall moan into his mouth. Zayn took the chance and plunged his tongue into Nialls mouth and soon he was tracing around the once so familiar mouth. Niall took Zayn's tongue in-between his lips an sucked on it gently whilst his hands travelled down Zayn's body; tracing the tattoos and along his abs.

My way, remember screaming my name, ame
'Cause I can s-x your brain, ain
But she don't do it that way, ay, no...

As Nialls hands got lower he pulled away and moved Zayn's jeans a little so that he could see the four leaf clover tattoo. Bending down Niall pulled Zayn's jeans down and pressed a kiss to the four leaved clover before putting all his attention on the bulge in Zayn's boxers. Niall ripped off Zayn's boxers as well. Letting Zayn's erection spring out of his boxers and slap against his stomach.

She's prettier than I'll ever be
Got yourself a beauty queen, yeah
But there's one thing I gotta say
She can love you good, but I can love you better
(but I can love you better)
She can love you good, but I can love you better

I know she's perfect and worth it,
I but she's beautiful
But can she love you and touch you until you go
You keep on tryin' to hide it
But we both know, ow

Niall took it in his hand and stroked it once causing Zayn to shiver before taking it in his mouth just a little. Niall ran his tongue over the slit, tasting the pre-cum that was already forming on the tip. Niall circled his tongue around the tip for a few moments before Zayn got frustrated and pushed Nialls mouth further on his cock. "Stop teasing" Zayn muttered before tangling his hands in Nialls hair and pushing his head up and down to aid him. Niall chuckled the vibrations making Zayn's moan and buck his hips involuntarily.

 She can love you good, but I can love you better

(but I can love you better)
She can love you good, but I can love you better

I know she's perfect and worth it,
I but she's beautiful
But can she love you and touch you until you go
You keep on tryin' to hide it
But we both know, ow

She can love you good, but I can love you better
Better, better, better, better
(but I can love you better)
Better, better, better, better
She can love you good, but I can love you better

I can love you better, baby!

Zayn came in Nialls mouth, yelling Nialls name over the music. Niall swallowed and licked the corners of his mouth swallowing the remains before getting up and kissing Zayn's straight on the mouth. This kiss was filled with sweetness and love, and Zayn knew straight at this moment that Niall was the one for him and he was never going to let Niall go ever again.