SFW & NSFW HEADCANONS - Simon Petrikov and Winter King

This is a request from Tumblr.

Simon Petrikov
❤︎ You two would definitely start the relationship as friends. 100%. Whether you start as acquaintances meeting while he's universe hopping or you're his friend/neighbor in the floating human city back in Ooo.
❤︎ He'd still be wary as all hell. He's okay with being friends, he's down for it. Simon honestly needs like a close friend. Or even a fucking roommate to make sure he's good.
❤︎ Depending on how things go, Simon doesn't really want to move on. But your fine ass is worth it!! You help him move on and pull him out of his depressive hole and bring him to the present.

NSFW
❤︎ Whether you and him finally start dating, or you two get caught up in the moment. You both will have a good time either way. Simon is very gentle and careful. He's very loving, and a tad bit anxious. He'll keep you asking if you're alright inbetween thrusts.
❤︎ Honestly Simon is very vanilla. Like he doesn't want to do anything to crazy or weird. But if you try to do anything crazy or weird, he'll be a bit anxious but he'll definitely enjoy it. He won't tell you though because he wants you to feel bad so he can get something out of you for later. Simon can be very cheeky like that.
❤︎ Aftercare is a must, especially for him. He'll make sure you're okay and hold you tight like his life depends on it. If you're not in a romantic relationship with him at this point, you soon will be. Because from now on he's attached to you like a fucking dog. Up and till this point, he didn't want a new love or thought he could find one, but you were an interesting variable.

Winter King
❆ This is my personal opinion but this bitch would be a good yandere. Like he's already cray cray in way. Whether it's the lasting effects of the crown's influence even tho he decided to be evil and put that shit on PB. But he'd definitely continue that king trope and kidnap tf out of you, in a different universe ofc.
❆ Whether your from his universe being a member of his kingdom or if you got isekai'd, you and Winter King will somehow wind up together. If he orchestrated all of this himself, pulling the puppet strings who knows.
❆ He does his best to help you with every fucking thing. Like he'd feed you if you'd let him. He wants you to rely on him, to need him. It's all he wants, all he needs.

NSFW
❆ I don't know if y'all will find this funny, but I just know his dick is cold like. COME ON. It would be you and Winter King's first time together. And he's saying "Don't worry, it will be alright." He sticks his dick inside you and it's freezing fucking cold. Though your body heat makes it bearable
❆ He can be very dominant and controlling sometimes, but he wants you to have a good time as well. Don't let his weird tendencies get in the way of a good time. He loves you and he wants you to know it. You belong to the king and he'll make sure of it, leaving bites in visible places. No one will see anyway, since you'll be with him all the time.
❆ Winter king is definitely a switch, though I personally think he leans to power bottom. He'll go along with anything you ask him to do, to go faster, slower, to do a certain position. Whatever you want he'll do. He may be the king, but he loves you and wants to please you.