EPISODE - 2 [ the dream ]

_phone ringing_

Suddenly yeonjun wakes up from his dream. He took the phone and put it to his ear and answerd "hello"in a low voice. Then someone from the other side replied,"hello hyung , did you wake up, isn't the interview today? Hurry up and get ready. I'll come and let's go together on my bike". "Hmmm.." yeonjun hummed."are you okay?" taehyun a little worriedly asked."I am okay" yeonjun said. "okay then I will come in 30 minutes hurry up and get ready" taehyun said.
He hanged up the call.

"Again this damn dream" yeonjun murmured. It was only when he went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror that he came to his senses . "Was I crying?"he asked to himself. He had a dried tear on his cheek.
this happens to yeonjun sometimes he saw the same dream like this. He himself does not know what he is seeing is real or just an ordinary dream.but he feels the emotion of the person who called taehyung. He regained his senses, and put on jean and a white shirt and went outside.

Taehyun had come by then."hello hyung,i'am here " taehyun said from outside of the apartment."here I come" yeonjun said. "did you see that dream again" taehyun asked."hmmm" yeonjun hummed . Taehyun know about the dream . Yeonjun already said about that dream."it seems like a normal dream" taehyun said. "But I can understand that emotion ,that's why I said" yeonjun said . "Let's talk about that later, there is no time now, it's already late" taehyun said. "Okay then let's go " yeonjun replied.

After some time_

They reached to the company."we have come to one of the most famous companies. I have heard that the CEO here is very strict and cold" taehyun said . "I am going for an interview to be his personal assistant" yeonjun said."there is no time to wait, let's go quickly" taehyun said . "Yes, let's go" yeonjun replied. Taehyun came for a normal employee interview.

_______________________________

✨Hi sweetie's I know this is too short. Because I have no time to write . I have so many homework's . And school . Anyway I write my best okay then bye sweetheart's 😘 have a nice day.🦋