EPISODE - 18 [ part-2]

Past,part no : 6

++++++++++

Violence ⚠️

_other side_
_in the main hall _

"Oppa~" "oh shit, What you want Jennie?" Taehyung annoyingly asked.

"Oppa, why are you behaving like this? I loves more then he does, why are you caring about him more then me?" Jennie asked.

"I already told you, I don't like you" taehyung said.

Jungkook suddenly come to the hall. When he saw taehyung & Jennie together he hide behind a big pillar.

"So do you like jungkook or not?" "I don't like jungkook" taehyung took a deep breath and said.

Hearing that jungkook stand there like statue, he thought older loves him, but his thought is all just dream, his heart shattered into million peaces.

When he tried to left from there he accidentally fall onto the floor (great)

That sound make taehyung and Jennie to turn around. jungkook tried to stand up. Taehyung quickly run to jungkook.

'Taehyung i know you are telling lie to me, i won't let you live in peace'

"Kookie are you okay?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook refuse to face him because he will saw jungkook is literally crying. He quickly stand up and runaway.

When taehyung tried to follow him but Jennie stopped him.

"Jennie what do you want?"

"I want you oppa, you told me you don't like jungkook, but seems like you love him, am i right?"

"Yes, so what? You have any problem with that?"

"I won't let you both live happily, if i don't get you, then he also don't want you, i will kill him" Jennie said tried to follow jungkook but she returned back fastly and hit on a pillar, she coughed blood and dead right away.

Taehyung shocked. He took few seconds to understand what happened he looked at the door. 'demon's how?' taehyung thought.

Suddenly so many demons entered the palace. Taehyung quickly took his sword. He started to fight with them.

After killing those demons he go out of the palace. There is so many dead bodies lying there. The security of the palace is also dead.

But suddenly again so many demons appeared and started to attack him. Now they are fighting on the sky.

But in his mind he is thinking about jungkook.

'where is he? where did he go? if anything happened to him? or did them do anything to him?' that's all in his mind.

Suddenly jimin and yoongi also appeared their. And helped taehyung with fighting.

"Taehyung where is jungkook?" Yoongi asked while fighting. Taehyung said nothing. He is so worried about younger.

_ meanwhile jungkook_