EPISODE - 6 [ birth mark]

Firstly sorry for the late update.

----------_-_-----_---------_---_-_----_-_---------

_time skip_

The same day evening_

Yeonjun was about to leave the company after work.when taehyun called him. "Hello" taehyun said from other side. "Hello" yeonjun replied. "Yeonjun I am not in the company you take the bus to go home I had a headache today so I left the company early" taehyun said. "Okay" yeonjun replied and hanged up the call

He walked to the bus stop. He was standing at the bus stop When suddenly a car stopped in front of him. "Yeonjun are you here waiting for the bus ? If you want to come with me I can drop you" soobin said. "No tha-"it's okay I can drop you" soobin interupted. "O-okay" yeonjun give up.

Yeonjun got into the car. while in the car both of them didn't said anything. Soobin suddenly said."Did you come by bus today ?" Soobin asked.

"No I'm not,my friend also works here. Today we came on his bike. And he left early because he wasn't feeling well today. So I had to go by bus." Yeonjun replied. "Ooh" soobin said.

_Time skip_

Soobin dropped yeonjun at his apartment. "Thank you Mr choi" yeonjun thanked. "Didn't I tell you once to not call me Mr Choi?" Soobin asked.

"Oh sorry M- I mean soobin" yeonjun said. Soobin left. Yeonjun go to his apartment room.

_some weeks passed_

Yeonjun and soobin became very close. Both of them started to catch feelings eachother but didn't dare to confess.

_one day_

Soobin left early after work. Yeonjun was about to leave when the phone suddenly rang. 'ID-Soobinnie❣️✨' yeonjun pick the call. "Hello,jun" soobin said from the other side. The nickname make yeonjun blush but he replie.

"Hello" yeonjun replied. "Can you do me a favour please?I forgot to take a file, Can you take that for me? It will be on my cabin" soobin asked.

"Sure. I will bring it now." Yeonjun replied. "Thanks 'hyung', you are the best assistant ever." Soobin complimented him. Yeonjun blushed.

Soobin has brought yeonjun to his apartment before. so yeonjun know's where is soobin's apartment is. (yeonjun brought a bike 2 days ago)

_time skip_

Yeonjun reached at soobin's house.yeonjun calls soobin from outside. He didn't get no response Then yeonjun sees the door is already open. So he entered to the apartment. Suddenly he was shocked to see half naked soobin and the file in his hand fell to the ground.

He had just taken a bath. So his Hair is wet and Water drips from his hair on to his shoulders.

But something strike in his eyes.'a sword cut' yeonjun thought. soobin was suddenly surprised to see yeonjun.

He came to his sences when he saw yeonjun looking at him like this. 'i am half naked ' he cursed to himself in mind. Soobin quickly ran to the bathroom with his dress.

_soobin pov_

'Why did yeonjun cry? Has he seen the mark on my chest? It has no chance to cry. Why is he crying anyway?'
Soobin what are you thinking about? I shook my head and said to myself. I quickly wear my t-shirt and went out the bathroom.

Yeonjun was sitting on the couch. When he saw me he got up quickly.

"This is the file you mentioned, and I'm sorry for coming in without telling you" he said,and handed over the file to me.

I took it and said. "Oh, that's okay, did you see anything?" I asked. "I saw the scar of a sword on your chest,sorry" he mumbled the last word.

Oh I didn't expect he say that the mark is of a sword. Actually that's just a birthmark.

"Why did you even cry for that?" I ask him a little confusedly. "Did I cry? No iam not, you must misunderstand." Yeonjun confusly said.

"Oh okay, I think you are right" I said confusly. I'm sure I saw him crying.

"Oh and that mark is not what you think, that's just a birth mark " I said.

But one thing is sure. first time I meet you that time my chest feel so much pain mainly the part where is my birth mark on. I don't know why.

Flash back_

𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚋𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝.𝚑𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚜 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚜𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋 𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚋𝚎𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚍.  𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑 𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜.
" 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜, 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 ? 𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕?" 𝙺𝚊𝚒 ( 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚛) 𝚊𝚜𝚔𝚎𝚍. "𝙽𝚘 𝚒𝚊𝚖 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎" 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 . 𝚔𝚊𝚒 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚙. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢.

_flash back end_

"Oh,okay , I am going" yeonjun said, and started to go. But I took his wrist. suddenly my phone rang. 'shit' I cursed under my breath.
I let go of his wrist . And answered the phone . "I am going ,you seem busy" yeonjun said and left.

____________________

Sorry for the late update. Lately iam so busy. I think you understand .

Hope you like this chapter . Bye sweetheart's 😘