EPISODE - 9 [ secret ]

𝑩𝒆𝒐𝒎𝒈𝒚𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏'𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎

___________________________

"Isn't this the famous singer's account?" Beomgyu confused.

Then he remembered that.the singer has not revealed his face yet.but his song is very famous.he checked again to make sure. Then he confirmed that he is the singer.

"you are the famous singer i'am listening and supporting for so long". Beomgyu looked at taehyun's side and said.

[ A/N : this is the secret of taehyun.he is a famous singer]

Next day_ _Morning__

"where am I?" taehyun opened his eyes and looked at the unfamiliar room and said. "Did you awake? I have made breakfast, go wash your teeth". Beomgyu suddenly came and said.

He was about to go back to the kitchen when taehyun called him. He stopped and turn around.

"Thankyou for saving yesterday". Taehyun said.

"I should be thanking you" beomgyu went close to taehyun and said.

Taehyun blushed a little.beomgyu chuckled.

"I forgot to ask you you knew taekwondo right, then why didn't you scare them away in the first place?" Beomgyu asked.

"I know that-i don't have consiosness in that time,I couldn't do anything because they gave me drugs,and when one of them hit me on my face that time I regained my consciousness a little" taehyun said. Beomgyu nodded.

Beomgyu went to a shelf and took a tablet from it and go to kitchen and took a glass of water then came back to taehyun.

"Eat this you can reduce the potency of the drug" beomgyu said and handed over to taehyun. Taehyun took it.
[ If there is wrong in there please forgive me i'm not good at English]

"Anyway thanks for helping me" taehyun said.

"It's okay we are friends anyways" beomgyu said.

'how did we became friends' beomgyu interupted taehyun's thoughts and said.

"I am beomgyu , CEO of BG TECH and MH GROUP CEO soobin's best friend"beomgyu introduced himself.

"I am taehyun,I am working in soobin's company.my best friend is he-no yeonjun and he is working as soobin's personal assistant" taehyun cut of his own words.

"Isn't he is the one who was at the bar with you before?" Beomgyu asked. Taehyun nodded.They exchanged their phone numbers

"Okay go fresh up , iam going to make the break fast" Beomgyu said and left.

_At the break fast _

They started to eat breakfast.taehyun took his phone and on the internet.suddenly so many notifications started to coming from his phone.he off the internet and  put his phone a side and started to eat his food.

"Can I ask you something?" Beomgyu suddenly asked.

"Hmm" taehyun replied.

"Actually I took your phone yesterday. Because of the notification sound and ahm- I am sorry. I saw your Instagram account,you are the famous singer 'Terry'?" Beomgyu asked

Taehyun chocked on his milk. Beomgyu stand up and patted taehyun's back and asked.

"Are you okay?" "Ahm I am totally okay" taehyun said.

Beomgyu go back to his seat and said. "Sorry, I don't have any bad intention and I just-"  "that's okay" taehyun interupted beomgyu's words.

Taehyun grabbed beomgyu's chin and raised his head. "Do me a favour, don't tell anyone about that, I am the famous singer Terry, don't even my best friend don't know,the only one who know about that is you"taehyun said.