EPISODE - 5 [ personal assistant ]

_meanwhile_
Taehyun went back after dropping yeonjun at his apartment. Taehyun sitting in his room, and he is thinking about beomgyu .

"He is so cute". Taehyun mumbled.

Next day_
today is there first day in office both of them went to the company.

"Wow, what a big company". Yeonjun said.

"Did you decide to stay here like this? let's go, you already saw it". Taehyun said."oh ah.. let's go" yeonjun said .

They went inside to the company. Taehyun asked a receptionist there and said to yeonjun.

"Hyung mine is on the second floor".

"Where is the ceo's office?" Yeonjun asked the receptionist . "Are you yeonjun?" Receptionist asked.

Yeonjun nodded. "Come with me I will show you" receptionist said . Yeonjun followed her. "All the best" taehyun said to yeonjun. "Oh thank you,bye" yeonjun left with receptionist.

They reached at the office room after a few minutes later.

"this is ceo's office"receptionist said. "Mr Choi , your new personal assistant has arrived". receptionist said from outside.

"Come in".mr.choi said. They went inside. Yeonjun was shocked to see soobin. "Are you Mr.choi?" Yeonjun asked with wide eyes.

Soobin nodded. "You can go now" soobin told to the receptionist. She bowed and left.

"Then you recognise me , don't you?" Soobin went close to yeonjun and said.yeonjun shivered a little, because of the closness

Soobin went back to his chair and said. "There is your table,you can now go to your chair,I will call you if anything I want".yeonjun nodded .

He went to his cabin. Suddenly soobin called out his name. "Yeonjun, take a print out of this". Yeonjun went to his (soobin's)cabin.

Yeonjun tried to take it from him. But soobin grabbed it tightly. Yeonjun looked at him confusedly.

"Do you remember what happened last night?" Soobin asked. It was then that yeonjun realized that it was soobin he saw last night .

"Yes" yeonjun mumbled under his breath. But soobin heard him .

"Anyway you take a print out of this" soobin changed the subject. "Okay Mr Choi." Yeonjun bowed and start to go.

But soobin called him from behind. "Don't call me Mr choi, just call me soobin" soobin said.

"But-" "I said call me soobin" soobin interupted. "Ok mr-i mean s-soobin". He awkwardly said,then he leave from there.

"cute"soobin mumbled and chuckled.

____________________

Let's see in next chapter bye👋👋😘