EPISODE - 18 [ part-1 ]

Past,part no : 5

+++++++++

_same time_

"Where are you taking me?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung suddenly stopped and turned around to jungkook.

"Why didn't you tell me before?"

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act like a fool jungkook"

"Okay I'll stop it, actually nothing special, I just want you surprise you that's all" jungkook said.

"You are already a Immortal then why you did not attack them back?" Taehyung asked.

"I already started to attack them but accidentally you saved me so~" jungkook said with giggled.

Taehyung look at him for a moment. He is so whipped ~~~

'He's stupid but also cute like a bunny' taehyung thought looking at him.a little smirk appeard on his lips.

"Hello are you here? why are you looking at me like this? is something on my face?" Jungkook asked with touching on his face.jungkook looked at him confused.

Then there taehyung is staring at him he looks intimating. Jungkook gulped his own saliva.

But that moment broked after someone come there.

"Oppa,when you come back? I missed you so much" a girl said. "Oppa, who is this? I didn't saw him before, is he your new friend?" She asked again.

"Jennie what are you doing here? I already told you to not disturb me" taehyung annoyingly said.

"Oh I'm going I have something to do" jungkook suddenly said and turned to go but taehyung grabbed his wrist. Jungkook a little shockly and embarrassingly turned to taehyung.

"Let's meet again" taehyung said. Jungkook Just nodded and quickly removed taehyung's hand from his hand and left.

'cute' taehyung smiled.

"Oppa, Who is that ? Look like you both are so close" Jennie asked.

"So what? This is none of your business" taehyung said and left from there. Jennie gritted her teeth.

'what he just did? Who is that girl? Oh jungkook stop thinking stupid. If she is his girlfriend or wife what's wrong with you? Jungkook it's none of your business ok' jungkook shook his head to get out all his thoughts.

Now jungkook's family is also in Edeorus they decided to stay there.
Jungkook's mom and dad fix a shield on there realm so no one can enter there.

Jennie is taehyung's cousin and she loves him 'not true love' just for power.
Taehyung is not interested in her.

_after a week later_
Taehyung and jungkook becomes more close and started to love each other. But they don't bother to confess it. Because they scared to get rejected. and yoongi and jimin is already become a couple. In other side Jennie is so mad that taehyung is always with jungkook. he don't even pay attention to her.

_one day_

"Taehyung and jungkook we are going to the earth, you both have to protect the realm" taehyung's dad said.

"Why are you going to earth suddenly?" Taehyung asked.

"The demons are starting to kill the humans for no reason so we have to deal with that" jungkook's dad said.

"For this we can go and deal with that"

"Taehyung it's not a small problem it's a big problem we need to fix this ourselves, take care of the palace and yourself" taehyung's dad said.

Both of them nodded. after a few minutes later taehyung's parents and jungkook's parents left.

_in other unknown place _

"King our plan is succeeded the mentioned couples are left but their kids are still there" someone said.

"That's not a big deal, they can't do anything to me"

"But I don't think so I heard that two of them are so powerful"

"How dare you to say that to me?" The king said attacking the person who said that.

"Please forgive me demon King i-i didn't mean to"- "get out of here or else I will kill you , and I don't want to see you again" demon King shouted.

"Hey , prepare the waepon's and yourself for the war, we are going to attack them"

"YES KING" the soldiers of demon king shouted together

___________________

Ok sweeties this is all for today. What you think of this chapter. And the past life will finish in a one or two chapters.

Our taehyung's birthday is tomorrow. Advance happy birthday taehyungaah ❤️✨

I am sorry if there is any Jennie fans here, it's just sake of this story.
Bye ~~~~

Love ya

♡^▽^♡