EPISODE - 17 [ part-1 ]

Past, part no: 3

++++++++

Violence ⚠️

_at night_

Vmin is now in a room. "I will come after fighting the demon, because I can presence a demon around here" taehyung said. "Can I come with you too?" Jimin asked.

"No thanks, this is simple to me" taehyung said.

_same time_

Kookmin is also in a room. The same hotel of vmin. "Yoongi, I am going out to get some fresh air, I will come after a few minutes later okay" jungkook said.

"Okay, be careful" "oh yoongi i am not a kid, i am a best martial artist in the world" jungkook proudly said.

"Eww" yoongi said. Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

**********

When taehyung walking around the street he feels the demon's presence. [ No one is there ] suddenly a person who in black dress appeared in front of him. Taehyung quickly took his sword and fight with that demon. When that demon dead so many demons appeared around him like a circle. He started to fight with them then a demon tried to attack him but..... Suddenly that demon fall onto the ground unconsciously 'no he dead'. A hand fan flyed near him. Taehyung fight with the leftover demons and few demons run away and a few of them dead.

Then he turned around to go he saw jungkook standing there coolly. When he saw his handfan he realised this is the same handfan he saw a few minutes ago. Jungkook go closer to taehyung.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook concernly asked. "No" that's all taehyung replied. "Do you have anything to ask me?" Jk asked. "N-nothing" taehyung said and left from there.

'Does jimin is right? Is there any devil in his body? Or it's all just my imagination?' that's all in his mind.

_next day_

4 of them left the hotel at the same time. Jk and v mentioned anything about the thing last night happened.

"Yoongi, can you please come with me to the music club? I can't enjoy yesterday properly" jimin asked with a little smirk.

"Oh yes i can come, kookie you go with him we will come later bye" yoongi took jimin's hand and they left.before they could say a word they left already.

[ Yoongi is only mentioning jungkook's nick name ,so they couldn't recognise him ]

Taehyung take a deep breath and started to walk.jungkook followed him.

"Why are you following me?" "They said me to follow you so" taehyung said nothing.

"You didn't introduced yourself to me anyway i am kookie" [ he introduced himself with his nick name ]

"Taehyung" "okay don't get me wrong but can i ask you something?" taehyung just nodded. "You said you are a immortal then why did you come here?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung look at him for a few minutes then he felt his cheek is burning , he don't know why? He quickly diverted his eyes from jungkook and started to walk again.

"Aahh i have lot of things to do here , that's why I come here" "say clearly" "I don't have to tell to you" "oh please, i will not tell anyone this secret" jungkook pleaded.

"The witches you guys are thinking is not witches it's demons i came here to catch them" v said.

jungkook thought for a moment. They started to walk again. they come through a place look like no one is there. That's a little suspicious.

"Careful" that's all taehyung said before 3 demons appeared around both of them.

Before v could appear his sword a demon took his hand and twisted to back and place a knife under his throat.

"You human, if you want to live more then run from here we are giving you a chance or you will also dead like a lifeless meat" that demon said.

But he don't even shivered. But in his mind he is so scared if anything happen to taehyung. He just stand there.

"You human you can't here me , are you dumb, if that is your wish then go for it" another demon said.

"Don't hurt him, you want me right? So let him go" taehyung said.

"Don't say anything again or I will kill you, your life is in my hand don't forget about that" that demon said.

Suddenly A demon pushed jungkook with his power. Jungkook fall on to the ground and coughed blood. But jungkook quickly cleaned the blood with his magic. Because his blood colour is blue. If they see this they find this suspicious.

"Kookie are you idiot, what are you doing? run away from here or they will kill you" taehyung said.

Jungkook said nothing and stand up from the ground and go close to the demon who pushed him.

"Kookie i said go from here, they are not ordinary person's" taehyung warned again.

"Oh you kid you want to die now you are trying to being like a hero" that demon said and go close to jungkook.

Jungkook took that time. He closed his eyes for a while and opened now his eye is purple. He hypnotized that demon and turned to taehyung.

"YOU IDIOT KILL THAT HUMAN , WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?" The demon who holding taehyung screamed.

Another demon go close to the demon who is now hypnotized. The demon is look like a statue now. That time jk throw his handfan to the demon who is holding taehyung.

Taehyung freed and the demon fall on to the ground. He appeared his sword and killed the left over demons.

Jungkook just watched the fighting. Taehyung suddenly place his sword onto jungkook's neck.

"Say truthfully, who are you really?" Jungkook chuckled. "Do you want to know who i am? The time is not yet , but maybe you heard about me before i guess" jungkook said.

"Tae, kookie what were you guys doing?" Jimin suddenly came and asked. When they come v took his sword from jk's neck.

"Kookie we have to go now" yoongi said. "Why?" Yoongi whispered something to jungkook's ear. Jungkook said 'okay'.

"Guys then we are going. thank you for helping us, and taehyung you want to know who i am right? Don't worry you will see me soon" jungkook said and they left from there.

"What did he mean?" Jimin asked. Taehyung said nothing. Suddenly someone appeared front of them. and bowed

"Prince, king is calling you, he said to come back" that person said. "Why did he call me so suddenly?" "Tomorrow is the day, the king and queen in the Eludell is coming to our realm, so we have prepare for that"

"Okay , then we will come in a few minutes you can go now" "ok prince" that servant bowed and disappeared.

________________

My Exams are finished. Now I got 10 days holiday so I try my best to update everyday.
Mybe tomorrow i will post the next chapter stay tuned......

Bye sweetheart's 😘