EPISODE -3 [ first meet ]

__a few minutes later_
    After the interview they went back to their apartment. The interview result will come tomorrow.

        _next day_
    Yeonjun was starting to see his regular dream again but suddenly his Phone rang.

  _In calling_
    "Hello"taehyun  said on the other side. "hello" yeonjun replied. "Did you see the result? Did you get? I got it. Didn't you interview well? I am sure you will get it" Taehyun said in one breath. "Take a breath first and. I have not look at the result yet" Yeonjun said .

       "Look you will get it anyway". Taehyun said. "Hmm okay" yeonjun said.

        After a few minutes later. "Yeonjun you got it?" Taehyun asked ."of course ,I got it" yeonjun replied with excitement. "Wow  , didn't I  say you get it?" Taehyun said."I know" yeonjun replied.

        "Anyway congratulations my bestie you are amazing" taehyun said proudly. "Thanks maa bro, congratulations too" yeonjun said .
        "Thanks, let's go together tomorrow bye" taehyun said. "Bye" yeonjun said.
    _call ended_

      Yeonjun got up  from the bed ,and went to the  bathroom, and showered.he went to the kitchen.he opened the fridge. There was nothing in it.yeonjun signed. " I will have to go to the convenience store today". He said to himself.

          He Walked in to the convenience store. He went to the store and brought the necessary items. He was about to go back home when he suddenly Bumbed in to someone.he went to fall,he closed his eyes to ready to land on the ground. But a pair of hands hold him.

          "Be careful  next time. I don't save you again. did'nt you have eyes on your face?." The tall man said annoyingly. Yeonjun apologized,And bowed so many times. "Sorry sorry i'm really sorry." Yeonjun said.

         "Boss let's go we are late" a person next to him said. "Okay kai let's go" soobin said.kai shooked his head and followed soobin. "Sorry, boss is not in a good mood". Kai turned to yeonjun and said. "That's okay" yeonjun said and bowed, Kai did the same return.

       _______________________________

Hi baby's 👋 . So this is the 3rd episode.hope you enjoy it.bye ...