EPISODE - 14 [ plan ]

_next  day, morning🌞_

Soobin wakes up when he try to stand up but a leg and hand is top on his body so he couldn't stand up . When he try to remove yeonjun's hand and leg from him but suddenly yeonjun tightened his grip. So soobin trapped there. Soobin said nothing and he slept again.

After a while yeonjun opened his eyes. he rubbed his eyes and yawned when he feels someone is near him that when he realised he is actually hugging the younger so tightly. Soobin also wakeup .

"Good morning junnie" soobin said. "G-Good m-morning" yeonjun stuttered.

"When did you come here? weren't you sleeping on the couch in last night?" Yeonjun asked.

"That's - I - yesterday when it rained and thundered I was a little scared that's why I slept with you" soobin said embarrassingly. Yeonjun chuckled.

"What did you just say? You scared?" Yeonjun laughed.

"Don't do that baby" soobin pouted. "Oh - okay I will stop here, let's get up or we will late" yeonjun said.

__2 weeks later __

On Friday morning [ A/N : sorry for time skipping ]

Yeonjun and soobin ready to go to the company. When they were about to go to the company yeonjun's phone suddenly rang. He picked up the call.

"Hello"

"Hello hyung tomorrow me and beomgyu is going to the museum. You can come also with soobin"

"Let me ask"

"Okay then message me after asking him"

"Okay then bye"

He hanged up the call.
"Who just called you" soobin asked. "That's taehyun".  "Okay let's go to the company" soobin said yeonjun nodded.

They got into the car.soobin is driving. When soobin noticed yeonjun is thinking about something so he parked the car a side and asked. "You have anything to say?" He scratched back of his neck and nodded. "What is it?"

"Actually taehyun is called to ask something" soobin confusedly look at him. "Taehyun and beomgyu is going to a museum. He asked us to join them"yeonjun said.

"Okay when are we going?" Soobin asked. "He said tomorrow" yeonjun said. after a few minutes of silence soobin started his car and they reached at the company. when they entered the office soobin suddenly said. "Let's go , tomorrow is off day so okay, and I  want to see a person who tells past" ( I don't know what is call them so I am going to call fortune teller if that's okay with you guys  , back to story )→

"A person who tells past?" Yeonjun asked. "Yes, he can tell our past life, and his place is near the museum. And I heard he have sunglass we can see our past appearence with that" soobin said.

Yeonjun let out a 'oh' reaction. "What time are we going?" "I don't know either , let me ask first" yeonjun said.

Yeonjun took his phone from his pocket and sit in the couch in the office.

Tae tae🐿️✨

Hello taehyun. I asked soobin.

What did he say? 

He agreed too

That's great,
then come at 10:00 am at the museum
I will send the location.

Okay , soobin know
where is the museum.
How did you two coming?

I will come with beomgyu

Oh okay , then bye
  don't use phone at working time.

Oh okay 🦊 I will  bye :)

I am not fox you go 🐿️

_____________________

Baby🐻

Hyung I asked yeonjun and soobin
they agreed

Oh I can't believe soobin
really agreed with that ?
He is changed a lot.
He don't come with me
when I call him to go out.
But now when yeonjun asked
him he agreed.

Don't be sad baby
you have me now.
Now on we can go
wherever we want 😉

You are making me blush aishhh.

Okay beom.
I have work let's talk later
bye baby bear :)))

Bye hyun, saranghae ❣️✨

Love you too 😚

____________________________

This is too short I know let's make next chapter long. And my exam is started so I will take a bit long to update. If there is any grammer errors there please forgive me. Let's see at next chapter. Wait for me byeee :))))