EPISODE - 7 [ marriage proposal ]

_yeonjun's pov_

I left his apartment. And go to my own apartment 'did he really saw I am crying. Oh that's embarrassing. What he will think. Cut the crap. But why did I cry? I don't know either. But I don't know why when I see that mark I feel like so sad.'oh yeonjun stop. I shook my head and go to eat something.

_soobin's pov_

When yeonjun left from my apartment i started to speak to my mom.

"Hello my son, how are you?"
My mom said

"Hello mom,iam good ,how are you?"

"I'm good soobin, and I called you to tell you about a marriage proposal. My friend's child is your future husband. don't you know the president of 'CE TECH'?. Is it their son" mom said to me

"Mom, I don't want to get married now. Don't you know I don't like it?" I said to her.

"I know, at least you see that boy. I don't force you. But you should come to dinner tomorrow. You can get to know him. I haven't meet the guy yet either. I heard he is good natured and handsome"my mom said.

"Well don't force me if I don't like it"I said.

"never I don't force you" mom replied.
"But you have to come tomorrow , bye soobin see you tomorrow, good night" mom said.

"Bye mom,good night"
I hanged up the call.

'I am never going to agree whether it's a male or a female no matter how goodlooking and the character is. I Iike yeonjun I only like him'

_Author's pov_

Meanwhile at yeonjun's apartment. Yeonjun was cooking tteok-bokki. Suddenly his Phone rang. He picked up the call.

_On the phone call_

? : Yeonjunee my sweetheart how are you?

Yeonjun : hello mom, I am good ,how are you mom? why did you call me this late?

Yeonjun's mom : I am fine my son. I called to tell you about your marriage. I have found someone for you.he is good looking .he is one year younger than you.

Yeonjun : mom, I don't want to marry..

Mom : son I know you don't like it. Come and see at least once. If you don't like it we can say no. You are at marriageable age jun.

Yeonjun : but mo-

Mom : come over for dinner tomorrow night. I will send the car and the dress there. Send me your apartment location.

Yeonjun signed

Yeonjun : okay mom

Mom : that's my boy I know you will definitely like him. I am sure and I forgot to ask you. Have you joined any company? For your practice?

Yeonjun : mm I joined, and bye mom I will call you later. I'm so hungry

Mom : okay baby ,bye good night

Yeonjun : I am not baby anyway good night byee

He hanged up the call and turned to making his food

_________________

And this is the next chapter . Hope you enjoy it . What you think guys ? Are you excited for the next chapter. Don't worry the next chapter coming soon byeee👋