Chapter 4: Accident

Mandy POV

I woke up in the middle of the night. I started to cry. It was super dark. I heard clicking and turned.

A Yautja uncloaked and it wasn't anyone in the family. I giggled and sat up and clung to the bars. I was only 5 years old.

I then motioned for him to pick me up. The male then gently lifted me into his arms. I giggled and nuzzled into his chest. He purred softly. It was a calming sound.

Jarak smiled as his niece fell asleep on his chest. She was already attached to him. He came to find her. After Scar disappeared, he went looking for him.

He then placed Mandy down in her crib like bed and then he gently rubbed her cheek. She looked so much like Mae.

I woke up the next morning to see a weird black creature in my room. I started crying and it heard me.

It then climbed over the bars and the thing then sniffed me. It chittered. I giggled and poked its neck. The creature tilted his head confused.

I then saw the door open. Daddy, and Kaka came in. "A XENOMORPH?!"

The creature hissed angrily and it jumped out the window running. I started to cry and Kaka lifted me up and whispered soothing things to me.

I was outside and Babylon turned to me. He purred as he licked me. I giggled. He then rose up growling.

Dad came out with Kaka. "What do you mean you smell blood?" Kaka asked Dad. "I just smell it! I've been smelling it for 3 minutes!" he hissed angrily. He then looks around and spotted me and I wasn't bleeding. Babylon was smelling the air. "Whatever it is, Babylon smells it!" Dad snarled.

Babylon then soared and he jumped up into the air. He flew off. He then started to circle around something. "Scar?" Kaka spoke. Dad turned and widened his eyes.

"How did you guess that?"

I was sitting in Wolf's arms. He was holding me as I felt sleepy. He gently rubbed my hair softly. I wasn't feeling good.

"What's wrong with her?" Daddy snapped at Maggie. "She has a small fever. She isn't bitten or scratched. It seems like she has got a small cold." Maggie said.

Daddy sighed.

I cuddled closer to Wolf. He rubbed my hair softly. "Wolf, take her to her room and let her rest." Wolf nodded.

He then walked up to my room and I laid down. He sighed and gently rubbed my hair softly.

I woke up to hear cars. Loud ones. I sat up in my crib feeling better. I started to move around. The door opened and I saw Wolf. I giggled and reached for him. He smiled and picked me up.

I giggled and he walked downstairs with me. We got outside. I giggled and he set me down. I saw Babylon as he rose up out of a laying position. I giggled and ran to him. A man stepped in front of my path. "Why is that girl with these aliens?!" he snarled as he grabbed my arm. I screamed in pain. Wolf roared angrily and protectively.

Babylon, Mama, and Strike roared as he grabbed me. Suddenly a black blur attacked him. It roared in his face. The black creature then ran to me. It chirped at me and I goggles. I gently touched its snout and it purred.

Everube stopped. The man got back up with a gun. I screamed. Wolf then grabbed the nan by the neck and slammed him down. He snarled. "DO NOT TOUCH HER!" he snarled.

He flinched. "Wolf, let him go," Daddy ordered. Wolf listened and let him go.

He picked me up and I smiled. Babylon then walked over. He sniffed me. I put my hand on his snout.