Chapter 20: 30 days without an accident

Mandy Walsh POV

I smiled as my two children were crawling. They were half human, half Xenomorph just like Black Terror.

King was laying down as they climbed all over him. I smiled.

I then sighed. I was feeling super tired today. I accidentally fell asleep.

I heard people yelling and ran out of the room. I paled. One of my kids were bitten by a walker. I felt like my whole world broke.

Dad turned to me. "I just fell asleep. I didn't see him leave!" I sobbed. Dad hugged me tightly. "It's okay, baby. It's okay..."

I was sitting in the tower. I sniffled. I shut myself out from everyone. I then walked out into the yard. Babylon sat up. He bent down and he sniffed me. I placed my gloved hand on his snout. He cooed. I smiled and he nuzzled me softly.

"You wanna go for a fly bud?" He chirped and I smiled. He bent down and turned his head towards me.

Babylon raised his body. "Mandy!" My mother yelled. I smirked. Babylon roared and the other four sat up. Babylon flew up into the air.

I smiled as all four of them followed Babylon. We flew around for a few hours. We got back and Babylon roared.

He landed and I got off him. Drogo landed beside him and Babylon sniffed him.

I got off him and saw Dad. Babylon watched me get off and I patted his neck.

"What? I haven't had a ride with them since we finished the Governor off." I said. Dad nodded. "Your mother is practically raging. She wanted to talk to you about Wolf. He's pissing her off."

"Good." I grumbled. She blamed me for my own child's death. I walked into the room. I had a jacket and gloves made out of dragonhide.

I saw my daughter Ellie run to me. "Mommy!" I smiled and picked her up. "Hi, baby. What did you do today?" I asked. "I teaches Meleys the word Dracaryes." I smiled.

"Good job." She smiled.

I took her outside and saw Meleys. She was almost fully grown. She was already possessive over Ellie. Any man that stepped near her, Meleys got protective.

I then saw my mother. "Where the hell have you been?!" She snapped coldly. "On the dragons." I said emotionless. "Doing what?"

"Something called minding my own business." I snapped.

Mom slapped me across the face. "Hey!" Wolf punched mom across the face. I turned. He glared at her. He then turned to me.

"You okay?" I nodded. He looked at my cheek and my busted lip. He gently rubbed his thumb over it. I looked at Wolf. "Come on..." he said softly. I followed him. Dad glared at my mother.

"Don't touch her." Berserker snarled.

"Or what?"

Berserker then slapped her across the face. She flinched. "How did that feel? It hurt didn't it?"

He then stormed out.

I coughed as I looked and saw blood. I was dragged outside by someone. I then saw Dad.

"Admit you wanted me dead." Dad told Mom. Wolf ran to me. "Mandy lies dying and I will allow you to help her. All you have to do is admit it!"

"You're insane!" Your mother exclaimed.

"Yes! Yes! I am a vicious heartless monster and you summoned Joesph to kill me. Admit it."

"It's not true!"

"You know what you did!" Dad snarled.

"I DIDN'T!"

"YOU WANTED ME DEAD!" Dad yelled in her face. Mom flinched.

"Admit it..."

"Maybe I did." Dad stumbled backwards.

He then shoved his blade in her stomach. Mom gasped. She then dropped and Dad growled.

He then turned to me. "Mandy. Look at me." I turned to him. Suddenly he forced me to drink his blood. I screamed but he forced me.

I was in front of Chopper. "Yeah, but you're already dead..."

"No I'm not! Don't say that. Just help me. Just help me! Please! Pleaee!" I sobbed. He hugged me. "It's the only way..." he told me softy. I calmed down.

Suddenly Dad shoved Chopper off me. "Berserker!"

Dad turned to me. "Get away from me! You killed me!"

"No, baby, that was my dad you know that..."

"Then why did he look like you? Why did he do this to me!" I sobbed.

"Maddie we have to get her inside."

"It's okay. Come with me, Mandy."

"She will die." Chopper said.

"Maybe but it's not happening tonight."

"Yeah it is." Chopper charged but Maddie got in front of me. She stared at him. Chopper then backed off.

Dad hugged me tightly. "Get her inside. The sun is coming up!"