Chapter 18: meeting

Mandy Walsh POV

All three of my dragons screeched.

Everyone looked.

Drogo flew down towards the place. He landed on a building. He roared.

He then growled and puffed his wings and roared.

He then climbed down the building. He then lowered his body to the floor. I got off him. I rubbed his neck. He flew up into the air and flew around with the other two.

I walked up to the others. King was sitting patiently. I glared at the Governor's men and walked straight over to King. He purred. I smiled and rubbed his snout.

I sighed. "I'm gonna go in." I said. "The governor thought it best if he and Rick spoke privately." Milton said.

"We don't give a shit." Dad sneered. He had his mask on. "Who the hell are you?" I asked.

"Milton Mamet." He said. "Great. He brought his butler." Dad sneered.

"I'm his advisor." Milton said.

"What kind of advice."

"Planning, biters. uh, you know. I'm sorry. I don't really feel the need to explain myself to the henchmen." Milton said.

"You better watch your mouth sunshine!" I snapped. "Look if you and I are gonna be out here pointing guns at each other all day, do me a favor. Shut your mouth."

Dad growled and went to get in his face. "Hey! Knock it off!" Dad turned to me. He sighed and backed off.

He walked over and stood by me.

"We told Rick and Mandy that we'd stay put." Mae told Merle.

I was petting Drogo's neck. He purred. He then growled at Milton. "It's okay buddy. He's okay." Milton turned to me. "How is he alive? With all those wounds?"

"He's a strong dragon. They refuse to give up because I'm their mother." I said. Milton nodded. "Let me see your hand." He hesitated but I put his hand on Drogo's snout. Drogo cooed and enjoyed the attention.

"Say the word and I'll rip his damn head off." Berserker growled. "You think we hit Woodbury heavy last time? I used one dragon! I have 3 more!"

"Just take it easy. We're here to settle This!" Andrea hissed. "You're right. Would you step outside?"

Andrea turned. "What?"

"Rick and I we got a lot to talk about."

"I am not leaving—"

"I came to talk to him." Rick turned to Berserker. "You too." Andrea walked out. Berserker glanced at Rick. He nodded and Berserker walked out.

I smiled as Milton stared at Drogo in amazement. "Babylon's the biggest one I have." I said. He looked and saw him. "How old are they?"

"Drogo is 7 years old. Babylon is at least 40. He's old. The other two are twins so they are 5 years old." He nodded. He then noticed the claw marks on Drogo's chest. "Ow! How deep are those?"

"Dragon claws are deep. It's bad. He has to be careful when he flies because of these..." I moved to his wing and Milton widened his eyes. "Yeah. The dragon the Governor sent tore into his chest and his wings. The dragon kept trying to kill me but King killed it before it could attempt it."

Milton nodded.

Later Rick walked out. He nodded. Babylon landed and I got on Drogo's wing and turned to Andrea. She looked at me.

She then got in the truck with the Governor. I got on Drogo's back and leaned down. He roared and flew up into the air.